Ch.17

"Eh?!" you said. "Kaijou vs Too!?" 'That means..! Ryouta-kun vs Dai-tan.. I want to see their match!"

"Let's watch the Inter-High!" Riko-senpai said, smiling.

As the senpais question about Kise and Aomine-kun to you and Kuroko-kun, everyone gets into their seats. You and Kuroko-kun were both wondering who might win. You sat down next to Kuro-tan, secretly feeding Nigou. As the game begins, the look on your face knew that both teams are much stronger then before. "It's been a while, since Seirin played Kaijou, but for some reason, Kaijou seems to improve but in a different way. And also.. Ryouta-kun.. Hasn't he improve much faster?"

"What do you mean?" Kuroko-kun asks.

"He seems to be following on how Kuro-tan plays. But its not only that. He seems to be learning quicker. Like he is trying to copy Dai-tan. It's just a feeling but I'm very worried. Dai-tan is strong already but I feel like Ryouta-kun can have a chance to defeat Dai-tan. That's why I'm not surprise if Ryouta-kun is able to stop Dai-tan." As you said that, Kise had stop Aomine-kun.

"I don't think I'm following on what you're saying..." Izuki-senpai said.

"It's probably nothing." you thought, as you continue to watch the game.

"How did you defeat Kaijou anyway?" Kiyoshi-senpai asks.

"With spirit..?" Kagami-kun answers, thinking that he isn't sure himself.

Later on during the game, Izuki-senpai realizes what you had meant by learning quickly. "Impossible.."

"(Y/N)-chan, it's probably what you're thinking right now. Kise-kun is trying to copy Aomine-kun's style." Kuroko-kun said.

"Is it possible?" Hyuuga-senpai asks.

"Kise-kun can only copy what ha can do. He cannot copy what he can't do."

"Put simply, he's just a fast learner. He can't recreate the movements of NBA players or someone stronger then him." Riko-senpai said, following up on what Kuroko-kun was saying.

"But I believe that Ryouta-kun can do it. And it's possible he is thinking he can do it as well." you said, as the second quarter finishes.

"I'm going to bring Nigou outside for some air." Kuroko-kun said, taking Nigou out of the bag.

"Oh! I'll go with you." you said, getting up from your chair.

"Okay. Come back quickly." Riko-senpai said.

❖❖❖

"That's kind of cute. Putting the dog on your head like that." you said, as the both of you walks outside.

"You think so?" he said. "Oh." You both see Kise who was looking to the sky or something and he looks at the both of you, surprise.

"Kuroko-cchi?! And not to mention (Y/N)-cchi? And what's with the dog?"

"I kept him in my bag while I was watching, so I thought I should let him get some fresh air during the break." he answers.

"And I'm just here following him." you said, smiling making a peace sign. Kise looks very surprise as he looks at the dog and Kuroko-kun. You were thinking that he is probably thinking that the dog looks like Kuroko-kun, which makes you giggle a bit.

"There's plenty I could say about that. So what are you doing here?"

"We were training nearby until yesterday, so we decided to come watch the Inter-High together." Kuroko-kun answers.