Ch. 37

"Daiki-oniitan!" you giggled. Suddenly, Aomine-kun, annoyed, flick you on the forehead. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Don't call me that!" Aomine-kun yells. "That's just weird."

"Daiki-oniitan!!" you yelled. You turn around to see Momoi, who was holding her laugh couldn't take it anymore. She cracks up and points her index finger at Aomine-kun.

"She just called you her big brother! Her big brother! Aomine-kun is nothing like a big brother!" she laughs.

"Eh? I think so. He seems like a big brother. Dai-tan is like a brother, I never have!" you said, smiling.

"I let you call me 'Dai-tan', don't start calling me 'Daiki-oniitan." Aomine-kun said, sighing.

"Fine." you said, pouting.

"Oh, Tetsu. Let's play!" Aomine-kun said as Kuroko-kun pops up behind Momoi.

"Oh! Tetsu-kun!" Momoi said, sounding surprised.

"Did I just hear someone call Aomine-kun, Daiki-oniitan?" Kuroko-kun asks. Everyone but Aomine-kun started laughing.

"THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY! (Y/N), you better not call me that again!"

"Okay, okay!" you said, laughing.

❖❖❖

You still remember the time when you called Aomine-kun your big brother. Even now, you would admit that Aomine-kun is more closer to you then Kise. Aomine-kun felt like a brother to you in so many ways. It made you felt like you should cry. But you couldn't. You worked hard to keep it all inside. You were holding onto the chest and look at the game watching as Kagami-kun and Aomine-kun plays one-on-one once more, but this time, both in the zone. You couldn't take your eyes off of them. When Sakurai had the ball for one moment, you just look at those two and only those two. You couldn't believe your eyes.

But the problem was though, no one was scoring. You continue to cheer for Kagami-kun and everyone else, who was trying their hardest.

❖❖❖

With Kiyoshi shooting the foul that Too made, the intensity was rising up. You had begun to sweat, feeling nervous, unable to move. You look at Kagami-kun, then to Aomine-kun, who had threw to the other side of the court. You look to the other side and see Kuroko-kun running towards the ball. "Kuro-tan..! Go for it! Please! Win! Kuro-tan! Kuro-tan!"

"Kagami-kun!" the sky blue hair boy yells.

"Go, Kagami!!!" everyone yells. As soon as the yelling was over, he had dunk it. The time was also over and so was the game. We won. You run over to everyone who was on the court, smiling.

"Kuro-tan, you must be tired." you said, smiling as you see Kagami-kun helping Kuroko-kun up. He talks to Aomine-kun telling him, that it isn't over just yet.