Ch. 44

"(Y/N)!! Wake up!" Yuu said to you. "There's someone waiting for you in front of the door."

"Huh?" you said, waking up. When you got downstairs, you saw it was Akashi who was waiting for you to get out. When he looked towards your way, you freaked out. "Oh my.. Sei-tan!? I just woke up and look like a total mess right now! I'll be right back!"

Akashi laughs as you went upstairs on a rampage. Today was definitely going to be a lively day.

❖❖❖

Momoi had just also woke up from the wrong side of the morning. Her eyes were still swollen from yesterday and she knew she couldn't go out looking like the way she was now. She was hoping not to go outside today but unexpected phone call had reach her. "Momo-cchi!?"

"Ow! Ki-chan not too loud. I just woke up."

"Aha, sorry. By the way, are you free today? I have something to talk to you about. It's about (Y/N)-cchi."

❖❖❖

"So what are you doing here, Sei-tan?" you asks. He look a bit angry at the moment. A question mark had appeared on the top of your head, while you look dumbfounded. What was today? "Oh my goodness. Today is your birthday, right!?"

"That's right. How could you forget?" Your eyes narrowed down and chuckle softly.

"So much things are in my head at the moment. You could say a lot of events occurred so I forgot. I'm sorry." you said.

"You want to talk about it?" you look at him for a moment. This was probably the first time, you ever open to Akashi about your problems and how wanted to help. You were glad.

"Thank you but its all over now. Today is your birthday after all. And I promise before, that you and me were going to hang out today." you said, putting on a jacket on. You grab your bag and start to leave. "Okay, let's go."

After you two started to walk off, you wonder where you and Akashi was going for his birthday.

"So what do you want to do today?" you asks. You started to breathe in and out, thinking how cold it was. "Do you want anything? I saved up a bit so.."

"I got an idea. For my birthday, can you kiss me?" You look up to Akashi's gaze. You were captured in his gaze. And you couldn't move. "It's okay if you like Kuroko, if you stay by my side it's enough. Can't I just have one person? I only want you.."

He leans down to kiss you but you quickly push him away. Your eyes widen. You didn't wanted to be kiss. Even if it was Akashi's birthday, you were still scared. You didn't want to hurt Kuroko-kun. You didn't want Momoi to feel that way. You still needed to clear up your mind.

❖❖❖

"So what is it about Ki-chan?"

"I think its time for me to let go of (Y/N)-cchi." the model said, sighing.

"Is that all you want to tell me?" I asks. I look at Ki-chan who doesn't answer. "(Y/N)-chan is strange. She loves both Akashi-kun and Tetsu-kun. I can't tell her off on not who to love cause I don't even know either what the meaning of love is. I even realize my love for Tetsu-kun because of a popsicle." I chuckled. "She really loves me and everyone around her that she can't think about her happiness."

"She might treasure you and me even more then she treasures herself." Ki-chan laughs.

"No!" you yelled, pushing Akashi away. But Akashi grabs your arm. He looks at you and you were trying so hard to avoid it.

"Can't I just have one person? Why is it that the one person I want in this world.. is the person I can't have in this world?!" he asks. Your arm was hurting from his grip.. Stop.. You didn't want Akashi to feel like this on his birthday. 'What kind of sick joke is this? Please don't talk to me like that..' Compare to his grip, your hurt was hurting even more. Akashi or Kuroko? Can you really give Momoi to Kuroko? "There is many people for Kuroko. Doesn't Momoi like Kuroko? I know you're important to Kuroko but you're important to me too..!"

"Stop it! Please... I don't know. I don't know. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I don't want to see you at this state, Sei-tan."

To think, Ki-chan and I were watching this. I couldn't move. I don't think Ki-chan could either. So this is what she meant by feeling uncomfortable. She really doesn't want to hurt anyone? I never felt more defeated.

You got out of Akashi's grip and started to run over to where Kise and Momoi without realizing it. When Kise purposely bumped into you, you stop to look at the both of them. You didn't know whether to run or not. But you stopped to look at the ground. Akashi comes behind you.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to make you like that."

"No.." you said. You weren't crying. You were scared to. Akashi starts to leave while you flop down to the ground. Who were you going to choose?

The anticipation is getting worse. Who were you going to choose?

❖❖❖

"(Y/N)-chan!?" Kuroko-kun asks. You were at his doorstep. You didn't know why you were there yourself. You just felt like seeing Kuroko-kun right now. "What's wrong? You look pale."

"I don't know. Today is Sei-tan's birthday. I was suppose to spend it with him today but.." The grip that you felt came back to you. You shivered a bit.

"I'm going to see Aomine-kun to practice. Do you want to come along with?" he asks.

"Sure." you answered. Kuroko-kun didn't know what to do for a moment. He panic a bit. He hugs you, hoping you would feel better. But you gently push him away, shaking your head. He hugs you again.

"Everyone needs a hug sometimes.. right?" he asks. You didn't say anything. You didn't push him away again. It's stupid. How come you treat Kuroko-kun much nicer then you do with Akashi-kun. This birthday.. How was it for Akashi-kun? Was it a terrible one? Or a good one? You were saying sorry to yourself inside. Some birthday that was..