Akashi's Route

You ran up to Kuroko-kun and your teammates, hugging all of them. "We did it. We did it." You then turn around to Akashi who was walking and reaching his hand out to Kuroko-kun.

"It's your... no, it's your team's win. Congratulations." Akashi said, smiling with tears in his eyes. "...Also, prepare yourselves. Next time... We'll be the victors."

"..All right. Let's play again." Kuroko-kun smiles, shaking his hand. "Again, and again... As many times as you want."

Akashi turns to you and then to Kuroko once more. "I lost. The match and (Y/N). (Y/N), I hope you're happy."

"Stop." you said, crying. "You're really bad at learning my feelings. And that's fine. Idiot. I told you Seirin will win today no matter what. But the fact, that I was sad when you're always walking in front of me, showing your back to me even though I didn't wanted to be protected.." your voice trails. "The fact that I really want to stand right next to you and like you-"

Akashi hugs you.

"At least let me say the words, I love you too." you pull away from his hug and look at Kuroko-kun. "I'm sorry, Tetsu-tan. I really did.. I really did loved you. You were really the light to my shadow. I'm so sorry that I let you felt this anticipation all this time."

"(Y/N)-chan, please don't cry anymore. I just want to see (Y/N)-chan to smile always." Kuroko-kun said, sadly. "Akashi-kun, please make her happy. (Y/N)-chan's happiness is all I want."

"I will." Akashi promises. "You will never have to be concern about it."

"Let's go." Momoi said, after the scene finishes.

"You aren't going to comfort Tetsu?"

"He won't give up on (Y/N)-chan. His eyes will forever be on (Y/N)-chan. I rather make him regret the day he rejected me." Momoi says, cheerfully. Aomine sighs and follows her from behind.

"Sei-tan. I'm going to stay for the photo session. Can you please wait for me at the nearby park?"

"Sure. Please don't take too long." he said, leaving with his teammates.

After the photo session, you quickly ran outside to go find Akashi. As you got to see the park, your steps started to go slower. You see Akashi walking in circles, waiting for you. Akashi, who was still waiting, kept thinking of you. He heard a step and turns around, watching the girl he dreams so much, walking in front of him. He walks up to you as well, picking you up, spinning you around, and hugs you just to make sure this isn't just a dream. He couldn't tell if it was a good or bad dream. He lost the Winter Cup but the fact that you chose him had made it felt all better.

"Push me on the swing, please?" you smiled.

"I'm sorry." he apologizes as the red head pushes you gently on the swing. "I gave you such a hard time back then. Was it scary? When I forced myself on you?"

"I was scared. I didn't knew who you were. When I first met the other you, I was scared and shocked. It felt like the person I've been hanging out this whole time wasn't him. He was harder to talk to you. You felt so far away."

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone like that. I locked myself up and let my weakness showed."

You shook your head. "You were still Akashi Seijuro though. You still love me though."

"Are you sure you're fine with the person I am?"

You shook your head again, frowning, "You're so bad at understanding my feelings. There's no doubt in my mind that I want to be with you. I want you near with me. When you apologized, I'm the one who should apologize. I made you felt the anticipation and you saw me falling in love with Tetsu-tan, and covered my eyes when Sat-tan and Tetsu-tan were together. You were the one who kept holding yourself back. I wasn't able to show you my tears. Back then I really did harbor feelings for you. Even if you did changed, I liked that side of you as well. In the end, thinking this whole time that I loved Tetsu-tan, I also loved both sides to Seijuro."

"It's Seijuro now? Not Sei-tan or Akashi Seijuro?" Akashi always knew that you had something to counter back his words. Just like Kuroko, you had always exceeded his expectations. It made him love you even more. He will never let you go.

You stopped feeling Akashi's hand when he used to pushed you. Your eyes watched Akashi walking in front of you and stopping the swing from moving. "Even though I lost today, I'm really happy that you told me you love me. If I can't figure out your feelings, I guess it's a good time to start. Is this a dream? I guess I have to see for myself."

He kisses you on the lips. And he did it once more.

------------------------------

Epilogue;

"It's been a while since I came...Mother." Akashi greets to the gravestone. "I brought my girlfriend here today. We've started dating. Father will probably not acknowledge her so it will be difficult but no matter what, I will change his thoughts."

"It's finally nice to see you. I'm (L/N) (Y/N)." you bow. "I promise I will take care of your son. So please don't worry."

"I'm going to take my leave. I'll visit once in a while." Akashi turns to you and holds your hand. "Shall we visit your parents next?"

"I have to go meet up with Tetsu-tan and Sat-tan."

"Schedule it again and make a raincheck. I want to be with you today. Why don't you transfer to Rakuzan?"

"It's expensive there." you elbow him.

"I'll pay for everything." Akashi recommends. "I'll let you live with me. You can even sleep in my room."

"No, you won't. I'm staying with Seirin with everyone." you stuck your tongue at him.

"What if you fall for Kuroko?"

"Is Seijuro jealous?" you tease him. "Then come to Seirin. We'll welcome you there."

"I'll take up on your offer."

"I was just kidding! Stay at Rakuzan!" you laughed.

"What's with the harsh denial? You really don't want to be in the same school with me?" Akashi asks you.

"Akashi Seijuro."

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"No matter what, I still love you." you said. He laughs, kissing you.

"I'm going to visit you often. And make you fall in love with me over and over. So be prepared." The both of you walked back, holding hands. It was just like you and Akashi wanted. To stand right next to him side by side, walking towards the future together. Tomorrow brings another day, even if the two of you were far apart, Akashi had promised to protect you till the end of time.