Ch. 26

'This is too awkward..!' everyone thinks.

After the match, the team had decided to go to a nearby restaurant and eat.

"(Y/N)-chan, aren't you going to have anything?" Riko-senpai asks. You shook your head and continue to look at the table.

"No thanks. I have no appetite." you lied. You haven't eat anything all day. You see Kagami-kun eating tons of food, which makes you laugh a bit but you quickly flinch and sigh. "Excuse me." you said, getting up. You walk out of the shop. You could hear a bell sound when you had walk outside. You look at the evening sky. You close your eyes. You could hear the sound of people walking, talking, running, cars, police cars, ambulance. Again, you could hear the sound of a bell, or a chime. Like someone had walk outside of the shop. The sound of footsteps coming towards you.

"Kuro-.." you said, as you turn around. You were about to say Kuro-tan but it wasn't him. It was Kagami-kun. "Oh, it's just you." you said, as you turn to look at the cars driving, and the people walking the streets.

"He's not mad at you or anything."

"You think so?"

"How come you were running away from us? And skipping practice? Is it all for that Akashi guy?"

"No. It wasn't." you answered. "I ran away because of my own selfish reasons. But today I was prepared for the scolding. I didn't think it would turn out like this though. If anyone got injured, or Kuro-tan himself, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for not being there."

"But you came." he said. "And no one did get hurt. So its fine."

"The match had already ended though." you chuckled.

"You still came knowing someone could of gotten hurt. You worry about everyone too much. You didn't ran away now. That's all that matters."

"Yeah." you could hear the sound of a chime again.

"Oh, Kuroko." Kagami-kun said. Kuroko-kun sees you, refusing to look back. You were actually quite nervous. "I'll head inside now."

"(Y/N)-chan. I'm not mad at you." he said. "But.. I am frustrated." He pauses again. "Did you visit Akashi-kun this past week?"

"I visited him once. I visited Dai-tan too. And Shin-tan. Ryota-kun, and Murasaki-tan. I visited everyone."

"Is that so?" he smiles. "And you came late because?"

"Sei-tan."

"I see." he said, smiling sadly. "(Y/N)-chan.. I'm not a nice person. I don't want you to visit Akashi-kun anymore." You turn around looking shock at Kuroko-kun. His face look really sad. It was hard to see him like that. "You don't have to.. I'm not forcing you to."

"I know.." you said. 'But.. Could it be Kuro-tan can't take it anymore either?' you look down. 'The both of them cherish me as much as I cherish them.. No. I don't cherish them at all. I'm so selfish. They want to hear my answer.. But I don't know.. I can't choose!' "Love is so difficult!!!!!" you yelled. You turn around and walk up to Kuroko-kun.

"I like you! And I like Sei-tan! Please give me more time to think about it. I promise I'll give you a proper response."

He looks at you and smiles.

"Good luck." he said.

"I don't have enough money to visit anyway, so I won't be visiting for a while.." you said, chuckling. 'If I were to ask Midorima. He would say something about fate in the stars, right? If I ask the stars, who will be the one fated to be with me?'

You two walk back inside, holding hands like a couple.

"Are you two dating now?" Koganei-senpai asks.

"No, not yet. But hopefully soon." Kuroko-kun said, looking embarrassed.

"(L/N) and Momoi. How did you do it, Kuroko?" Hyuuga-senpai asks.

"Two-timing." Izuki-senpai said. Mitobei-senpai nodded with agreement.

"Kuroko, you lucky bastard." Fukada said.

"Maybe we should strip him naked and let him confess who he like." Riko-senpai said. Your cheeks turn red while Kuroko stood there, stoned.

"Haha, we're just kidding!" Kagami-kun said to Kuroko-kun.

"You shouldn't be joking in the first place." Kuroko-kun said.

As the bickers continues, you look at Kuroko-kun. But when you did.. Someone's face comes to mind. Momoi.