Ch. 48

Everyone started to analyze Murasakibara. The game starts off bad for Seirin but thanks to Kuroko-kun, they started to gain points. During the second quarter, things started to get a little more intense. Kuroko-kun, later gets benched. You gave him a water bottle and looked at the bag behind you. You show a small smile and looked at the match again. When you did, you see their defenses are getting better and better.

        "Kagami-kun was able to stop Himuro!" Koganei-senpai yells. Kagami-kun gives the ball to Kiyoshi-senpai which was given to Izuki. As he shoots tries to shoot in the three, it missed due to him rushing. Murasakiba, positive that he was going to get it, got caught off guard, as Kiyoshi-senpai comes in and puts the ball in the hoop. When he runs in the middle of the court, you notice something off. Kiyoshi-senpai falls down but Kuroko-kun helps him from laying on the ground.

        "Senpai!" Kuroko-kun said.

        "Teppei!"

        "Kiyoshi." Hyuuga-senpai said.

        "Senpai, do you want to take a rest?" He shakes his head, saying he wants to continue going. Riko looks at him, worryingly but continues to let him play anyway. But this was when Murasakibara had decided to snap. Murasakibara had accidently brought the whole hoop down. The purple hair boy starts talking about how tiring and stupid basketball was. You wanted to argue. If only this was middle school, during practice, you would be able to let out your feelings but you couldn't. 'Murasaki-tan.. Do you really hate basketball?'

        Murasakibara was sending off attacks and Kiyoshi-senpai is getting more weaker. Murasakibara helps Kiyoshi-senpai up, telling him awful words. You clench your fists, "Enough..."

        "Seirin, member change!" Kiyoshi-senpai whispers something in Kuroko-kun's ear. Everyone felt angry.

        "Murasakibara, you bastard!" Kagami-kun said.

        "What are you so mad about?"

        "You said if Kiyoshi-senpai gets benched, Seirin would lose, no matter how much we struggled."

        "Yeah." Murasakibara agrees.

        "Senpai," you said, "Here you go. Take it easy now."

        "The game isn't over yet. Besides, even if he's not on the court, his will is with us. I will beat you in his place!"

        "Beat me? If you're being serious, I'll crush you. Even you, Kuro-chin." Murasakibara tells him. 'Kuro-tan.. Please show Murasaki-tan how fun basketball is.'

        As Kuroko-kun passes the ball to Kagami-kun, Kagami-kun started to mutter how he can't break the hoop. You laughed a bit inside. You look at Kuroko-kun who was trying to hold onto Murasakibara. Even though Murasakibara knew he was light, he was too off guard to realized that he made Kuroko-kun fell down.

        "Senpai." you said, watching Kiyoshi-senpai watching them. "They will definitely win. So be at ease and watch the intensity flow. I believe and so does Kuro-tan that Seirin will win. You should too."

        'Kagami-tan is acting strange..' you thought. Kagami-kun was trying to get the ball that went out of bounds which led to Kise. Kise tells Kagami-kun that he doesn't know the idiot. He was pretty confident that Kaijou will be playing Murasakibara-kun. You were a bit irritated but a part of you felt that Kise was trying to tell Kagami-kun something. And that hint led him to the zone.

        You heard someone punch someone. "Murasaki-tan?" You watched the other team, yelling at Murasakibara. You were wondering what they were talking about. You looked behind at the bag, you've been looking back, and show another small smile. Murasakibara laters goes on the court, with his purple hair, tied up.

        It was not a moment later that Murasakibara had also got into the zone. And just when Kagami-kun was about to lose the zone, he was able to shoot his skill, Meteor Jam, which led us another point. But Murasakibara quickly hurried to the other side of the court and was about to shoot but Kuroko-kun was able to block it.

        "Thank God!" you yelled, happily. You ran up to Kuroko-kun to hug him. When you gave Kuroko-kun to the guys to congratulate him, you blinked and turn around to see Akashi-kun, standing there, looking at you. You looked away and went to the bag. As the guys, bow and shook heads, you took the bag and hold it for a moment.

        "I'm quitting basketball." Murasakibara said. You blinked, as he went to his teammates.

        "Hello, Atsushi-tan." you said to Murasakibara, finally changing his name. You gave him a warm smile, "Nice game."

        He passes you. You saw a tear drop on your hand. The female realized it wasn't sweat but a tear. You laughed, knowing he wasn't being honest.

        "Um. Can you give this cake to him when he's done crying?" you smiled, sadly, handing the box to the coach. The coach open it to see a cake.

        "Thank you." the coach said. You walked away, as you hear the purple hair boy crying. You felt a little tug near your chest. Feeling like you want to cry. It was like this with Kise, Midorima, and Aomine-kun. You wonder why. You smiled and went back to Kuroko-kun. "It's time."

A/N: Hihi. I'm finally starting on Season 3!~ If you haven't watch the first episode of season 3, I recommend watching it first before reading this!~ But if you're waiting till the anime is over, you can take a small break here then!~

        A click of flash made you blinked your eyes. 'Why am I in it too?' you sweatdrop. You listen to your senpais talking about the past matches, you closed your eyes, thinking how much everything passed.

        "What about Kuroko-kun? We can't leave out his comments." You blinked. That was rare. Kuroko-kun being noticed, that is. Due to his lack of presence, he wasn't able to be interviewed in any basketball monthly during Teiko.

        "I'm playing every game at full strength so.." Kuroko-kun answers with a smile. He looks at Kagami-kun, and you chuckle a bit.

        "What about you manager? What would you got to say?"

        "Eh? U-Uh." you were a bit nervous all of a sudden. "I guess I would say that I'm glad we've made it here so far. I believe that everyone here on Seirin will win the Winter Cup."

        "Thanks for the comment."

        Later, Kagami-kun started to wander off somewhere. "Where's Kagami-tan going?"

        "Just to reconcile." Kuroko-kun answers.

        "Let's go watch Kaijou play now!~" you said, cheerfully. "Let's cheer him on and see how it goes. By the way, Coach, I got some cake."

        "Cake?"

        "Yeah, I've made some for Atsushi-tan."

        "Atsushi-tan?" Kuroko-kun asks. "I notice you been calling everyone by their first name with -tan lately..."

        Kuroko-kun was being a bit jealous since now he was the only was who you didn't called by his first name. He always wondered why but never asked.

        "Kuro-tan, what sounds better, Ryo-tan? or Ryouta-tan?" you ask him. You didn't realized that Kuroko-kun meant he was the only one that you didn't called by his first name. He sweatdrop, doesn't know how to answer. 'I think its about time to forgive Ryouta-kun.. Well what should it be Ryo-tan or Ryouta-tan?' You laughed as you sat down next to Kuroko-kun.

----------

Hi guys! I was just wondering, who do you guys ship Momoi with? Just curious. (Not referring to this fanfic but in general who do you ship her with?)