Ch. 20

"Hi! Is Dai-tan here?"

"Ah, you must be Aomine and Momoi's friend." the captain said.

"She's not my friend." Momoi said, smiling. "But, what are you doing here?"

"Looking for Dai-tan. But it seems like he's skipping practice." you answered, still looking around for Aomine-kun.

"Sakurai-kun." Momoi said, turning to the light-brown hair boy.

"Y-Yes?!" Sakurai said, flinching.

"Can you take (L/N)-chan to see Aomine-kun? I have to finish these notes."

"Ah. Sure!" he said.

"Sorry to take up your time." you bowed.

"Sorry!" he said panicking. He was just about to bow down too but instead bang on your head. "Sorry!" he said, rubbing his head. He continues to apologizes.

"..It's fine." you said, smiling. You waited for him to stop apologizing till you said that. He kind of reminded you of him, when you were in Teiko. In the beginning, you always had to apologize, saying sorry constantly because you kept messing up. It had cause you to laugh which makes Sakurai confuse. "Sorry about that. I wasn't laughing at you. You just reminded me someone I knew. Let's go."

"...(L/N)-chan." Momoi said, understanding what you meant. Because of her tone, you didn't knew that understood what you meant.

"Yes?"

"You look good in that Too uniform." she said, avoiding eye contact. It surprises you when she said that, but you smile at her.

"Thank you!"

"I wonder where she got that." Momoi said with a sweatdrop going down from her head.

❖❖❖

You could see the blue hair boy laying down. "Dai-tan!"

"(Y/N), shut up. You're so loud." his eyes were closed but when he realized you called his name, he open his eyes. He was shock to see you, especially wearing Too outfit. "(Y/N)?! What are you doing here and with that outfit?" he said, observing your body, mainly near your chest. You cover your breasts and turn a bit.

"Pervert. I came to see you but this is how you react?" you said.

"Sakurai's here too?" Aomine-kun said, getting up.

"Sorry! I'll go back now!" Sakurai-kun said, turning around, heading to go back.

"Sakurai-kun!" Sakurai turns around, widening his eyes to what he saw. "Thank you."

"Excuse me!" he said, running out. You chuckle a bit.

"So what are you doing here, (Y/N)?" he asks, sounding somewhat annoyed.

" I already told you though." you said.

"That's not the only reason, is it?" the blue hair boy said, sitting down again. You sigh and sat down next to him.

"What do you think I should do?"

You started to explain to him everything until Aomine-kun got annoyed.

"I don't care about your love life."Aomine-kun said. "I didn't hear half of what you said but.. you still like Tetsu-kun, right? Just stick with him then." Aomine-kun takes a glance at you, and he sees you having a small shiny atmosphere around you with tears coming from your eyes. "Wh-Why are you crying?!"

"Oh no. It's nothing. I'm just really feeling happy all of a sudden. I don't know why I'm crying." you said, wiping your tears.

"You're so weird."

"By the way, another reason I came here was because I heard you were injured."

"Did Satsuki told you? Or did you watch the game and notice?"

"I watched. And she told me. I feel bad." you answered, looking down shamefully.

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"I saw Ryota-kun got injured but I didn't notice your injury."

"You're not my mom! Don't worry about me!"

"..I can't help it. I'm your friend. I didn't even say I was your mom. You're my friend. I have the right to worry for you."

"Idiot." the blue hair boy said. He flicks your forehead.

"I did not deserve that." you said, rubbing your forehead. "And whose the idiot? Didn't you learn from Satsuki-tan? She's your childhood friend. She has the right to worry too."

"I'm guessing she told you about what happened the other day, too." You nod. He sighs and pretends to go back to sleep.

"Hey. Are you SURE that you don't approve or against Kuro-tan and Satsuki-tan's relationship?"

"I told you no for the thousand time. What's with that?"

"What's with what?" you snap.

"That question. Why do you keep asking me that?"

"Because.." you started to say. 'You haven't realize it, yet.'

"Because?"

"Because you're an idiot! Ahomine!"

"Wha-? How rude!"

"Baka, baka! Dai-tan is a baka!" you said, sticking your tongue out, sounding like a kid. "You need to realize your feeling already!" You quickly ran off.

❖❖❖

"Aomine-kun!" The peach hair girl said.

"Satsuki. Did you heard our conversation?"

"No." the female answers, honestly. "Aomine-kun do you like (L/N)-chan?"

"Huh? No." he answers, sounding so surprised when she asks that. "She's just like a little sister to me."

"I see." she said. "Then what did you two talk about?"

"Nothing important. She pretty much tease me."

"I see." she said, smiling sadly.