Ch. 34

You quickly had gotten out of the bus. You were late and couldn't make it to the opening ceremony for the Winter Cup. Quickly rushing yourself, as you were running, you spotted Momoi yelling at Aomine-kun.

"This is all your fault! We miss the ceremony cause of you!" Momoi scolds.

"Shut up Satsuki." Momoi hits Aomine-kun's arm, glaring at him.

"Don't tell me to shut up." Momoi said, puffing her cheeks.

"Dai-tan! Satsuki-tan!" you said, rushing towards them. You were sweating and panting a lot. You took a moment to take a breath. "You guys missed the ceremony as well?"

"Huh? That's why we're out of here." Aomine-kun answer, looking annoyed. He takes a look around his surroundings. As he waited for you to catch your breath, he notices his phone was vibrating from his pocket. The blue hair boy takes the phone out of his pocket and looks at the caller ID. Momoi was trying not to make eye contact with you, trying desperately not to look awkward. You on the other hand, was wiping off your sweat, looking at them awkwardly. No one said a word. Aomine-kun gives Momoi his bag and starts to walk off.

"Dai-tan! Where are you going?" you asks, first. Momoi looks at you, clicking her tongue. She too, was about to ask the same question.

"Akashi summon me."

"Sei-tan did?" Aomine-kun smiles and continues to walk away.

"I guess I'm going too." Momoi said, getting ready to leave.

"Wait!" you said. You quickly stopped her by standing in front of her. The peach hair girl gives you a look of disgust but you didn't care.

"I want to make a bet." you declared, looking serious. Momoi, interested, doesn't say anything which allows you to continue. "If Seirin wins, you and me needs to talk."

"And if Too wins?" she asks, getting more interested.

"I don't know." you answered, bluntly. Momoi, shocked, almost fell to the ground. She steadily gets back up and looks at you confused.

"You don't know?" she asks, putting her hand on her forehead. She look as if she was about to laugh at you but doesn't. She smiles and puts her index finger next to her lips.

"I don't want to bet on Kuro-tan or my friendship with Satsuki-tan."

'So she has actually thought about the possibilities I would want to bet on.' She looks at you and thinks about it for a moment. She sighs but smiles again. "Fine. If Too wins, don't come to Too ever again to visit either me or Aomine-kun. And.." she pauses. "And don't call me Satsuki-tan ever again." You slowly nod, agreeing to it. Even if it was the name or the visit, to you it was a big risk. You were lucky enough that Momoi didn't bet on the things you mentioned earlier.

"Seirin. They will win today!" you yelled.

❖❖❖

"Are you done? I want to leave." I said. (Y/N) looks at me and bows.

"Thank you for accepting the bet." She bows. (Y/N) looks at me with a bright smiles and runs off. I clench my hand

'She wants to talk? No way that's happening. I love Tetsu-kun but Dai-chan will win again.' My peach hair colored bangs covered my eyes. I was smiling but I was too excited to notice it. "She wants to talk? After all this time? I don't want to hear it. And I won't ever."

In truth, Momoi actually wanted to know what you had to say. But she stills feel betrayed. She knows Aomine-kun will win. She won't ever hear what you'll say though. She'll take Kuroko-kun away from you no matter what.

❖❖❖

"Eh? Where am I? Did I get lost? You look around to see the red hair boy, Akashi walking. "Was that Sei-tan? Sei-"

You flinch. You walk closer and notices your friends, Aomine-kun, Kise, Midorima, Murasakibara, Furihata-kun, and Kuroko-kun was looking at Akashi.

"I apologize that I kept you waiting." Akashi said.

"W-What?" you whispers. "Did Sei-tan summon all of them here? Wait a minute, what is Furi-kun doing here? Wait, that's not important. Isn't this the first time.. Kuro-tan and Sei-tan, finally meets face to face?!"

You couldn't hear anything. You were desperately trying to get closer. You suddenly see Kagami-kun behind Furihata-kun which suprises you. 'Kagami-kun?! Surprising he's here.. Why didn't he head to the gym.. This is too much of a coincidence!'

You continue to get closer. You could see Akashi walking down the stairs. As he walks down, it looked like Midorima had given him a pair of scissors. You continue to watch like the rest of the GoM. For some reason though, you felt a chill behind your spine. You felt like you had to watch this no matter what. Akashi had literally almost stab Kagami-kun's face. "Eep!" you yelled, looking terrified yet surprised. Luckily, Kagami-kun dodged it and was left with a scratch. Not to mention, you didn't think anyone heard that. But when Kagami-kun dodged it, did Akashi knew he would?

Akashi had said something and now you could finally hear in on the conversation. "I've never lost at anything before, and I never will. Because I always win, I'm always right. I will show no mercy to the people who opposes to me. Not even my own parents."

You look terrified as much as you would when watching a horror film. Akashi had scared you or made you felt irritated before. But even so, there were sides to Akashi only you knew.

Akashi says his goodbye. As he walks up the steps, he looks at you, smiling. You looked at him surprised though then happy or sad like you usually would. He walks away, using his hand to make a signal to follow him. You hesitated for a moment. You really wanted to go see Kagami-kun's scratch. Just when you were about to go regroup with Kuroko-kun and the boys, Akashi takes your arm and drags you away.

"..I want to have a talk with you." Akashi said, smiling yet sounding serious.