Extra Ch.2

Author's Note| Note that I'll be making a lot of Extras lately just to make things interesting. If there are things you might not understand, it will be explain later on. This is a long chapter =w=;; Sorry if I made too many mistakes. I'll fix it later. [EDIT] Yeah, 8 pages long, not gonna happen. x'D

"An invitation?" Murasakibara said.

"Yeah. You're all invited and its today at night. You guys can even stay the night as well." the red head boy said.

"But we don't have anything fancy to wear." Kise said.

"Wait, you don't have anything fancy?" you asks.

"Just because I'm a model doesn't mean I have a fancy clothes." he chuckles.

"It's fine if you don't have the clothes. I already prepare you guys clothes."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???" you, Kise, and Aomine said.

The boys and the girls were separated and went by different cars to get their outfits. As you got there, you were then again separated by Momoi. When you finish, you had got out, trying desperately to stand up. You never wore outfits like the one that you were wearing. You notice Momoi, smiling brightly, with her cheeks pink, looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a dark blue dress. You thought it look beautiful on her. She had transform. "Oh. You look beautiful." you said, trying to walk over to Momoi. She looks at you and giggles. As she walk over to you, you wonder how she could walk like that. "How can you walk like that?"

"I wore outfits like this before. Just in case, if I were to go on a date with Tetsu-kun." you flinch and she looks at you, smiling. "Besides have you seen yourself yet. You look absolutely stunning!" Momoi pushes you to the mirror. At that moment you were able to stand, and look yourself in the mirror. You wearing a white pure dress. You didn't recognize yourself and wasn't noticing on how beautiful you look. "Who is that in the mirror? Is that seriously me? I don't look-."

"Beautiful." a voice said. You and Momoi both turn around to see the red hair boy, wearing his outfit, smiling looking at you. He was more handsome. Your cheeks were slightly pink not making eye contact with Akashi. He smiles, to see you trembling, still trying to get up. He went up to hug you. "That outfit I chose for you was perfect for you. You look just like Cinderella."

"Cinderella..?" you said, gazing into Akashi. He was smiling. Both of you were slightly blushing but wasn't showing that much so that the two of you wouldn't notice each other's blush.

"Ehem." Momoi said, as if she was interrupting. "I like the dress that you chose for me."

"I'm glad that you like it. I'm sure that Tetsuya will too."

"Yes! Yes! Where's Tetsu-kun? I want to see him!" Momoi said, happily.

"He should be in the car, driving to my house. He should be there soon."

"Then we should get going as well!" Momoi said, happily.

"Hey, Sei-tan?"

"What is it?"

"You look handsome." you said, quietly.

"What was that?" he said, smiling.

"I'm not saying it again!" you said, trying to walk away from him. But as you try to take a step, you had accidently trip.

"Be careful." he said, smiling. He was hugging you from behind and you look up to his eyes. His red eyes were kind. "I don't want you to be hurting yourself."