Ch. 23

"Um.. This school is too big." you said, sighing. "At least Mura-tan didn't go to an all boy's school."

"Hmm? Oh it's (L/N)-chin." Murasakibara said. "What are you doing here?"

"Mura-tan." you said. "I came here to see you."

"Atsushi. Whose this?" a voice said. It was Kagami-kun's friend. 'Did he forget who I am?'

"Muro-chin. You guys already met. She was with Kuro-chin."

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N). I'm Seirin's manager." you greeted, bowing your head.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm Himuro Tatsuya. But you probably already knew." he greeted back.

"It's okay." you said. 'Himuro-kun. He seems more nicer then Kagami-kun. But I don't think I should bring Kagami-kun up..'

"How's Taiga doing?" Himuro asks. 'He asks anyway..' you thought to yourself with a sweatdrop. You smile nervously still thinking its a touchy subject.

"He seems fine. He can be annoying and loud at times, but overall he can be cool at times and works really hard." you answered, blankly.

"..I see." He said, smiling like that was good news to hear. You thought about him and Kagami-kun's relationship and you and Momoi's relationship. Even though, it seems like Himuro and Kagami-kun are fighting, they seems to still care for each other unlike you and Momoi who is still glaring at each other.

"Hey, (L/N)-chin. Did you bring any food for me?"

"I was kind of expected that question." you said, laughing. You give him a box that you were holding behind you. "Cheesecake. Made by myself."

"Thanks." he said, taking the box from you. "Anyway how's Kuro-chin?"

"Hmm?"

"Is he still serious?"

"I guess you can say that but he's not THAT serious you know." you answered, sounding surprised.

"Have you confess your feelings yet?"

"You too, Mura-tan!?" you shouted. "Why does everyone want to know about my love life?! And more importantly how the hell do you know about it?!"

"It was just a question. You don't have to get so work up about it." he said, still looking at the box he was holding.

"Then how?"

"Huh?" he asks, finally opening the box. "It was obvious. You only knew Mine-chin and Kuro-chin at the time. I'd figure it was Kuro-chin, cause you always stood up for him, follow him."

"Eh?"

"You even said it yourself. 'It's true that I came here because of someone, but it wasn't because of Aka-tan!' so you said." sounding as if he was reading a book.

"You didn't have sound like you're reading a book." you said, looking disappointed. "But I'm surprised. You remember the same exact words. Anyway!" you said, changing the subject. The female look around and points at a bench. "Why don't we sit there? Himuro-kun, you can come too."

"Huh? But wouldn't I interrupt your-"

"Besides, Mura-tan wants to eat the cheesecake, right?" you interrupted, smiling.

"Guess I have no other option." Himuro-kun agrees. There was no point in arguing back.

"You would of left a while ago. Stay and talk with us for a while." You said, chuckling.

"Um, (L/N)-san."

"Yes?"

"May I ask if there any food that will help me bribe Atsushi? For later on in the future?" Himuro whispers to you.

"Did you say something Muro-chin?"

"No, it must be your imagination." Himuro lied, smiling. He puts one of his fingers near his mouth and whispers please.

You nod, thinking that you should be friends with Himuro as well.