Ch. 22

"Crap. School is about to be over."

You were avoiding Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun. For the past two days, when you were visiting Akashi, Aomine-kun, and Midorima, you were constantly trying to get away from Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun. Even yourself, doesn't know how you got away from those two so easily.

You were stop by Kuroko-kun who was at your classroom door. (Y/N)-chan.."

"Sorry! I have to go somewhere!" you ran to the other door, where Kagami-kun was blocking the door.

"You're not going anywhere!!" Kagami-kun yelled, blocking your way.

"Yes, I am." you said as you stomp on Kagami-kun's feet. You quickly ran. "Sorry, Kagami-kun!" It was a good thing that the upperclassmen had a different floor which manages you to get out easily.

"I can't believe she outrun us for the whole week." Kuroko-kun said.

❖❖❖

"Stop running away!" Kise said.

"I'm not! Right now, I need my space too! Besides I can't visit?"

"You're going to waste all your money on visiting all of us." Kise cries.

"Yep. What am I going to do?" you chuckled. "I even quit my job."

"You work too hard! How do you even got the time?"

"I quit a long time ago though."

"Well. As long as you quitted." he said, giving up to the hardworking you. "So how did you got the time?"

"At school, I do homework. Then its practice. Taking care of kids. Study till midnight and then work. I sleep at 3:30 to the time I get to school." you said. "But I knew it was bad for me, but that's why I quitted. I sleep till midnight now."

"You're an idiot." Kise said, frowning.

"Kuro-tan and Sei-tan knew. They both told me to quit so I did." you said. "So how's Kasamatsu-senpai?"

"Huh?"

"He seem pretty upset when you guys lost to Dai-tan, no, Too." you said.

"Don't make me remember." Kise said, sighing, sounding upset yet smiling. "Well he seems pretty fine. He's working hard."

"I see. He reminds me of Sei-tan a bit."

"Have you chosen already?" Kise said, looking down.

"I don't have time to be thinking about that, right now. Winter cup is coming soon. Even though I say that, I'm running away from Kuro-tan." you said, smiling sadly.

"Sorry." Kise said, looking relieved.

"No need to apologize." you said as the blonde walks away, while stretching his arms. "Where are you going?"

"Huh? I'm going to practice."

"You are still injured!" you yelled. "You need to recover! Let's go out and eat."

"Fine." Kise said, pouting.