Ch.10

"Sei-tan!?" you quickly broke away from the kiss. You were standing up, blushing.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I'm sorry! But I like-"

"Just a moment ago, you said that you wanted to give up on Tetsuya." he quickly interrupt.

"That's not what I meant.."

"Even if you like Tetsuya I won't give up on you. Even if you reject me now, I will still love you. And I will make you fall in love with me." he said. You blush when he had said that. "I'm right. In time you will fall for me eventually. I will make you more happier then Tetsuya and I'll prove it to you. So.. please, give me a chance." With those sad eyes, you felt sad. You didn't say anything. You didn't know what to say. You quickly grab your bag and left running. When you got back to the orphanage, you could see Kuroko-kun walking out of the house. "Kuro-tan..?"

"Oh. (Y/N)-chan. I was waiting for you. I wanted to know why you left so early." he said. He looked at you for a second and notice that you look sad. "What's wrong?" He could see the tears coming out from your eyes.

"I.. don't know. I don't know why these tears are coming out." you said, with tears coming out of your eyes. You weren't crying because Akashi took your first kiss. You were crying cause now you don't know what to do and how you were dense not noticing Akashi's feelings and just reject him there. Kuroko-kun suddenly went up and hugs you. He rubs your back and doesn't say a word.

❖❖❖

Right after school, you started to run and take the bus to Kaijou. You wanted to talk to the person who you thought had the most answers. Kise Ryouta.

"Kise! A girl is waiting for you. Probably one or your fangirls!" one of the second-string kids said.

"(Y/N)-cchi." Kise said, looking so surprised. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for Too's match?"

"Aren't you going too? I'll go with you." you said. Kise looks at you confused and he could see the look on your face, looking serious.

❖❖❖

"So what is it?" he ask. We were taking the bus to the place where Too and Seirin was about to play basketball.

"You knew that Sei-tan likes me, huh?" you ask him.

"Oh. I'm presuming he confessed to you?" you were annoyed so you told him everything about what Akashi did to you. "EHHH??? HE KISSED YOU?!" you slapped Kise in the face.

"You don't have to say it that loud." you said, blushing.

"So what are you going to do now?" he asks. "Ow this stings." he said, trying to rub his injury.

"I don't know. He won't let me reject him so I guess nothing..? I'll just act normal... " you sighed. "I honestly don't know what to do.." you said. "Man.. Am I really that dense? Why is that you guys like me anyway?"

"You're a nice person." He said, answering so quickly, which made you slightly blush. "Taking care of those kids. Pushing yourself to the limit. Worrying about others when other people are on the court. You even help out the other competitors too. I loved you because you inspired me to play basketball whenever Aomine-cchi always defeating me." he said, chuckling. 'His chuckle sound so sad..' you thought. "But I given up on you. So don't worry about my feelings. I honestly think that Akashi is a better matchup for you though."

"Wait what?!" you said.

"It's not that. But wouldn't everybody be much happier if you chosen Akashi-cchi? Kuroko-cchi didn't answer your confession right? It would probably mean that Kuroko-cchi-..."

"Don't say such a thing!" you said.

"Sorry.. But you know I'm facing the facts..! Momoi-cchi could be with the person she loves and if any case if you fall in love with Aka-cchi, everyone would be happy. Kuroko-cchi isn't the only person who can make you happy you know." You were silent. You didn't wanted to argue. You loved Kuroko-kun and that was final. Your feelings for him isn't going to change.

"And if Kuro-tan is in love with me...?"

"Then there is going to be a lot of drama." Kise answers.

When you and Kise made it to the gym, you thank Kise. "I'm sorry again.."

"No, you were right.. I'm an idiot. I didn't wanted to face the fact." you said. You looked up to see Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun walking to the lockers, getting ready for the match. "Oh. There's Kuro-tan. See you later, Ryouta-kun. Thank you for all the help." You smiled. When you turn around and started running to Kuroko-kun, Kise blush and was felt happy to see that smile on your face...

❖❖❖

You finally notice that you were hugging Kuroko-kun for a long time, and you quickly broke away from the hug with your face looking like a strawberry. "Thank you Kuro-tan! I feel much better now!~" you said, cheerfully.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it..?" he asks, still looking worried.

"No, I'm fine. If I need to consult to you, I will." you said, smiling. You opened the door and turn around to face Kuroko-kun. "See you later!" then the door close.

"(Y/N)-chan-..." Kuroko-kun said as the door shuts..

❖❖❖

"Hi Kuro-.."

"Tetsu-kun!!!!"