Ch.18

Author's Note| Mura-tan your name is too long ;A;.. Another note. You have to watch season 2 or you won't understand a thing.
As the first year decides to play street ball, you decided to tag along with them to make sure they don't get into trouble or anything like that. There, you met Kagami-kun's friend, Himuro Tatsuya. The both of them explained to everyone on how they first met. As he finishes explaining and meets Kuroko-kun which was a bit surprising to you and Kagami-kun, Himuro-kun explains that there is also an interesting guy in his team as well..

When the game was about to begin, it was interrupted by a tall dude, who stops the ball with his treat. "Sorry, could you wait a minute?" you could see it was one of the GoM members, Murasakibara Atsushi. Murasakibara and you didn't got along well. Well, you guys did got along well, when it came to food and when he wasn't playing but when Murasakibara was on the court, you and him would sometimes argue and get mad at each other like little kids. In the beginning, you weren't able to get along as much but later after sharing your love for food with him and giving Murasakibara treats and food, you both slowly got along.

"It's been a while, Murasakibara-kun." Kuroko-kun says calmly, as Kagami-kun flinches to what he said.

"Murasaki-tan!?" you said.

"Oh? It's Kuro-chin and (L/N)-chin. What are you two doing here?" he asks. He looks at Kuroko-kun and walks up to him slowly. "You look as serious as ever. You're so serious that I want to crush you.." he put his hand and puts Kuroko-kun, you slightly blush to that. "I'm just kidding." Kuroko-kun slaps his hand like he was mad to that. 'I didn't know Kuroko-kun dislikes getting patted on.' you giggled.

"Oh, are you mad? I'm sorry."

"Yosen played in the Inter-High, didn't they?" Furi asks.

"What? You mean he played in the Inter-High, too?" Fukuda asks.

"No, I didn't play." Murasakibara said, overhearing what the two boys was saying.

"What? Why not?" you said.

"I don't know. I mean, the only reason I didn't play is because Aka-chin told me not to." he said, honestly. 'Sei-tan said that?' you thought in your head.

"Whose Aka-chin?" Furi asks.

"It's Akashi-kun. He's talking about the former captain of the Generation of Miracles." Kuroko-kun answers.

"Oh I forgot. Muro-chin, we aren't allowed to play in unofficial games. That's why I came to stop you."

"Oh, that's a shame." Himuro-kun said, as Murasakibara pushes him out of the court.

"So let's go."

"Hold up! You can't barge in here and leave like that." Kagami-kun says, stopping Murasakibara. "Stay and play a while."

You didn't know how Kagami-kun did it, but he was able to get Murasakibara and Himuro-kun to stay. As the game started to begin once again, you look up to the sky, and for some reason you could smell like water. 'Was it going to rain today? The news didn't say anything about rain..' You could see the sky turning dark, and your (h/c) hair was blowing in the wind a bit. And then before you realize it, it had began to sprinkle a bit.

❖❖❖

Due to the rain, the game was stop, and Riko-senpai told us that we need to head back to the gym. And there, that was waiting for you guys, was Momoi. Momoi was running to Kuroko-kun yelling his name, wearing a bear shirt, which everyone first notice. 'This is somehow pissing me off.' you thought, as you see Momoi crying on Kuroko-kun.

❖❖❖

"Here you go." Kuroko-kun said as he gives something to drink for Momoi.

"Thank you." she said, accepting it.

"Coach, what's going on?" Furi asks.

"Well.."

"What happened, Momoi-san?" Kuroko-kun asks.

"What should I do, Tetsu-kun?" she started off. "I think Aomine-kun hates me."

"What?" you and Kuroko-kun both said.

As she explains to us what happens, and once you hear about his injuries, you flinch for a second, feeling worried again. "Well, I thought that might be it. The reason must be the quarterfinal game against Kise-kun and Kaijou, right?" Riko-senpai said.

"Right." she said. You suddenly fall down, feeling sorry for Aomine-kun. You were feeling guilty, thinking to yourself that you're an idiot, only noticing Kise's injuries instead of Aomine-kun's. As you stand up, when Kuroko-kun explains that everyone has a limit, including the GoM members. This is the reason why you worry for the GoM members more then everyone. As Momoi finishes explaining, Bakagami-kun had to say something.

"Wait a minute. Don't you like Kuroko?" he said, as you glare at him from behind. "Who cares if Aomine doesn't like you?"

"Yes, but that's not the problem. It's different from how I like Tetsu-kun. I'm just worried about him, and I can't just leave him alone." she says with tears coming from her eyes. She starts to cry from what Bakagami-kun had just said, which makes you glare at him even more.

"Uh, sorry." he said, as the guy looks at him with pity in their eyes and you glaring at him dangerously, looking like you want to murder someone. Kuroko-kun sighs and looks at Bakagami-kun.

"You lack delicacy." Kuroko-kun said which makes Kagami-kun flinches. He pats Momoi and smiles for her, which makes you feel hurt a bit. "It's okay, Momoi-san. Aomine-kun won't hate you over that. He knows you were just worried about him. Let's go back together. I'm sure Aomine-kun is looking for you."

"Tetsu-kun.." she says as she gets up and hugs him. You turn around, feeling even more piss.

"Kagami-kun, that's how you do it." Hyuuga-senpai comments.

"Shut up! I get it!" he said, turning around. The male sees you in the corner, playing with your fingers. "What's up with you (L/N)?"

"I'm going to kill you later..." you said, with your evil eyes. You could still see Momoi and Kuroko-kun hugging like that, and turns around. You feel like you're going to cry now.

❖❖❖

"I'm going back with Momoi-san." Kuroko-kun says.

"Okay." Hyuuga-senpai said.

"I'm going to go home too.." you said, walking home. You couldn't see the team anymore so it was okay for you to cry. You started to tear up a bit.

"Is something wrong with (L/N)?" Kagami-kun asks Izuki-senpai.

'BAKAGAMI!!!!'

A/N: Congrats for making it to Season 2!~ I think Season 2 might be long but you can do it! The drama is mainly in season 2 so I'll be cheering you on for you guys to get updated :D