Ch.3

Author's Note| I totally forgot to mention this, but you must watch the anime before reading this fanfiction!
After a few weeks of training, Kagami-kun was fire up. When everyone got to Kaijou, Kise came running towards you and the group and led you guys to where the gym was. When you guys got there, the coach there was already rude. He was underestimating the team, which made everyone mad. Even you were mad. He even made Kise sit out and watch. It really tick you off.

When the game had finally started, the first few minutes, Kagami-kun had already broken the hoop, which made you giggle. You had to apologize to the coach and finally Kise was put in the game. In the beginning of the game, it starts to get tense and everyone is currently playing high pace. You were worried so you went up to Riko-senpai to ask her something.

"Riko-senpai, can we please stop here? A time out? Kuro-tan looks like he is out of breath and Ryouta-kun and Kagami-kun looks exhausted. They are pushing themselves too much!" Riko-senpai agrees and went to ask for a time out. Everyone was way too tired. You brought out a fan from your pocket, just in case if they were sweating too much and they needed to cool down. You started to cool Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun. You were a bit worried for Kise too, wondering if he is okay. "How are you feeling, Kuro-tan?"

"I'm fine. Thank you for helping me cool down." he said, smiling.

"No problem." you said. After you finished fanning Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun down, Riko-senpai tries to think of a strategy. Kuroko-kun also mentions that his ability could only last 40 minutes which makes Riko-senpai mad for not telling her in the beginning of the game. When the timeout ends and the second quarter begins, Kaijou was trying to do everything they can to not to let us catch up and score points. Later on in the game, Kuroko-kun went on one-on-one with Kise, which makes Kise looking at him with suprise. You were too, surprise, and wonder how this will work out a bit since this is the first time this has ever happen. As soon as that finished surprising Kise, Kise accidently hits Kuroko-kun on the head, which made him bleed. You, who were totally shocked, went up to him to see if he was alright. "Kuro-tan!!" You ran up to him, quickly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just feeling a little light-headed.." he said. As soon as he said that, he faints. You were worried, really worried. You got a little mad at Kise a bit, but the one thing on your mind was Kuroko-kun right now. You stay by his side, fanning him. You had no interest in watching the game. You just kept fanning Kuroko-kun. When the game keeps on getting worse, everyone had need Kuroko-kun to get in the game.

"If only we had Kuroko-kun..." said Riko-senpai. As soon as she said that, Kuroko-kun starts to move again.

"Very well." he said. You look at him, get up. You didn't say anything even though he was hurt. He wants to get out there so that's all you can do. You had respect for Kuroko-kun for that.

"Are you sure you're okay?" you ask him.

"Yes. Thank you for fanning and watching over me." he said with a smile. You blush when he had said that.

Ever since Kuroko-kun went back in, they finally tied with Kaijou. "Goo Kuro-tan!!!" But once they did, Kise was finally in the zone. Watching the game made you felt tense. You even sweat a little too. Finally when the time was about to end, and Kuroko-kun shoots the ball, Kagami-kun took the ball and making it to an alley loop, you felt like you were about to cry as soon as he shot it in. Seirin won and you show a bright smile.

You see Kise-kun crying and went up to him, even though Seirin won, you didn't laugh and congrats that Seirin had win the practice match. Kasamatsu-senpai hit him and told him something about revenge. You were a bit worried if he was hurt but Kise was Kise. Kise turns and looks at you. "Are you okay?" you ask Kise. He smiles and ruffles your hair.

"Yeah." he answers, smiling.

❖❖❖

When the game had finally finished, you went back to look for Kise again just to make sure he was alright. You saw him talking to Midorima. When you walked up to them, Midorima doesn't say anything.

"It's been a while." you said to him. Midorima and you were good friends, also horoscope buddies. He always helped you get lucky items and in return you would help him with notes.

Midorima waves goodbye and walks away and went to his friend. You look at Kise for a second and then kick him in the knee.

"Ow!" he said.

"You didn't apologize to Kuro-tan, when you made him bleed. I was going to ask if you were okay, but I just remembered." you said.

"That was pretty hard though. That must also mean you still have feelings for him." he said.

"Shut up!" you said.

"Thanks for worrying about me." he said, blushing, and not making eye contact with you.

"Are you blushing?" you ask him, smirking at him.

"S-Shut up! You're so dense." he started to say. You looked at him confused a bit. "It's because you're like that, that I had a crush on you."

"Eh." you said, blushing. "Are you for real..?"

"Yeah.." he said, smiling sadly.

"Sorry..I-I didn't know.." you said, looking down. "I can't return your feelings." you bowed down.

"Ehh?? Rejecting me? No girl ever rejected me before!" he said, with anime tears. He looks at you for a second, bowing down like that. "But you like Kuroko-cchi so its fine. Anything else you want to tell me?"

"I knew it you would lose." you said, smiling. "Just kidding, it was a close call. Anyway after seeing you and Midorima, I want to see Sei-tan now." you turn around and spotted Kuroko-kun waving to you. "Oh! My team is leaving. See you later, Ryouta-kun!!" you said, running towards your team. You wondered to yourself, why did you felt like crying when Kise had lost..