Ch.15

When Riko's dad drop everyone off to the beach, you were glowing brightly and was moving around everywhere. "Have you not gone to the beach before or something?" Izuki-senpai asks.

"No, that's not it at all! I've been to the beach once but I never gone here with friends." you said, smiling.

"Well today we aren't here to play. Today we are going to train!" Riko-senpai said.

While everyone was practicing,you took notes. This time you had decided something. Starting today, you were going to do what a basketball manager suppose to do. This was your summer training. You didn't wanted to feel useless anymore and want to learn more about basketball. It was the only thing you could do for the team. With everyone working hard in the sun, and seeing how difficult it was since on sand, you didn't notice that Kuroko-kun was looking at you on how hard working you are.

"You okay, Kuro-tan?" you ask him.

"Yes." he said. Even though he said that, he looks like he is about to faint. You smile on how he was working so hard.

"What is it?" you ask him, seeing that he is staring at you.

"Nothing." he said, smiling.

Later during the evening, everyone was practicing, even though they are still tired from the beach. You could see that everyone had grown big improvement. Even you. You already list out what training regimen they should do.

❖❖❖

"Shin-tan?" you ask, looking surprise. "Why are you here?"

"Shutoku have a tradition of training here." he answers while re-adjusting his glasses. "And what's with Shin-tan?"

"Well Takao-san calls you Shin-chan. And we were close because of middle school, so I decided to call you Shin-tan." 'I guess he doesn't mind me calling him, Shin-tan.' you thought as Midorima walks away from you and joins Shutoku and gets ready for the practice match with Seirin.

❖❖❖

It was late night and for some reason you couldn't sleep. You decided to go up and get a bottle water to drink. When you do, you spot Kuroko-kun sitting down, looking at the moon. "Kuro-tan?"

"Oh. (Y/N)-chan. Can't sleep?" he asks.

"Yeah. What about you?" you said as you sat down. You notice him sweating a bit and wonder what he was doing.

"Just out here, thinking."

"You are all sweating though."

"I was actually running earlier." he said. All of a sudden, the atmosphere became awkward and you were wondering what you should talk to him about.

"Um.." he said.

"Yes!?" you said, surprise. You weren't expecting him to start a topic first.

"Did Akashi-kun confess to you, yet?" he asks.

"Ah.." you said. You were wondering what he was about to say. You weren't even surpise when he asked. "Yeah. I couldn't reject him though. He said that he will still love me. And that he will make me fall in love with him."

"I see." he said. All of a sudden, it became awkward again. He stands up and you look at him, wondering what you should say. Or what he was going to say. "I.. I was really happy that you told me that you still like me."

"Kuro-?" he went up to you and kisses you on the fore head.

"I like you too." he said, smiling. Your cheeks were flush, unable to say anything. "Good night." he said, as he walks to his room.. You didn't say anything. Your heart was beating really fast. Your face even looks like a ripe cherry. Both hands were touching your cheeks. You were thinking about one person only. 'Jeez. You sure know how to make a girl feel really embarrass, Kuro-tan.'