Extra Ch. 1

Author's Note| Since I'm finish with Season 1 already and starting on season 2, I thought it would be fun to do like little ova's. This extra chapter is going to be on how Kise first fall in love with Reader so enjoy~

She was different from all the other girls I have met. I knew that. But I also knew that she will never fall in love with me... After I found out she like Kuroko-cchi, I couldn't help but be annoyed and ask so many questions. Didn't Momoi like Kuroko-cchi too? It was one day that I went up to her and ask her a bunch of questions. I was trying hard not to make it obvious but if the slightest chance there was, I would take responsibility and tell her how I felt about her.

❖❖❖

"Hey (Y/N)-cchi?"

"What is it?"

"You know how you like Kuroko-cchi, right?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Let's say you knew that nothing would develop between you and Kuroko-cchi.. What would you do?" she put her fingers on her chin and think about it. "Oh, sorry! You can't answer it? Sorry for asking something so strange." I said, trying to wave it off, even though I really wanted to know the answer.

"I'd probably hide it." she said.

"Huh?" I asks, surprise for a reply.

"I wouldn't tell anybody but since you already know, it's fine. But I wouldn't tell anybody else. Or wouldn't tell the person I liked. I would probably keep it hidden until those feelings died out.."

"Eh? I didn't know (Y/N)-cchi was that sort of person."

"You wanted an answer.. Besides that would only be because I have no choice but to be okay with it. It doesn't mean that I'm okay with it though. But isn't that why people call it love?" she said, smiling. "It will break my heart cause I'm going to regret not telling him my feelings. The thought of someone besides Kuro-tan will hurt, but if he's happy then I should be too. Right?"

The answer kind of shook me a bit.

❖❖❖

After a while I thought about it, what was great about Kuroko-cchi? I mean he is a good person and all but what's so great about a guy as blunt and dull as Kuroko-cchi? I don't understand girls.

❖❖❖

After thinking about it and getting my head so caught up about it, I wonder why I kept thinking about it. I look up to the sky and thought about her.. Oh.. Is this what love is? I smile, and sigh. It was a short but I will give up on her. Even though I given up on her, even though I convince my feelings have died out for her, once you fallen in love, the feeling never ever fully disappears.

❖❖❖

After graduating from Teiko, fate brought her to Kuroko-cchi. Amazing how she went to the same school as him. I hear her telling me thing about Kuroko-cchi and Akashi-cchi, and it breaks my heart to hear the girl you like having another guy to be by her side if things didn't work out for the first guy. But what am I saying? I thought I had already given up on her already..

"If that's true then, all the more reasons to stop going after Kuroko-cchi. Kuroko-cchi didn't answer to your confession right? It would probably mean-.."

"Don't say such a thing!" she yelled.

"Why don't you stop with that kind of unrequited love then?"

"Even though I want to, is that something you can just stop!? Even though Kuro-tan may not like me, and even though I know it's going to be hard. Even though, I know Satsuki-tan likes him..! But this feeling won't disappear! He was my first love.. That's why I want to treasure this feeling."

"I understand how you feel.. If it doesn't go well with Kuroko-cchi, why don't you go out with Akashi-cchi for now and see how it goes?"

"No. Sei-tan is a nice guy! But I can't go out with him when I have these mixed feelings! I don't want him to get hurt by me because it wasn't working well with Kuro-tan. That's not love if you think about it that way. If I don't get to be with Kuro-tan, that's fine by me.. I fell in love with him and was happy cause of it."

"Ugh. No use arguing with you." I said, giving up. No use dealing with (Y/N)-cchi. She's too hard to argue with. But now the uneasiness in my heart won't go away.. I wanted her to go out with Akashi-cchi so that this pain could stop hurting me. She was even dense about her feelings for Akashi-cchi and realizes that she likes him. She even denied it. I don't understand why she won't just go out with him then.

❖❖❖

"Why are you denying it anyway?" I said, while walking home with her. "Why won't you go with Akashi-cchi then? You realize your feelings for him. right?"

"I was stubborn and not wanting accepting it, but without knowing it, there's something about Sei-tan. Right now, I just want to get closer to Sei-tan.. I won't go out with him just yet. If I was dating Sei-tan while I have these feelings for Kuro-tan, then it would hurt Sei-tan. I'm not going to do that to him. I will take the pain instead. That's what love is."

Even now my heart is still racing for her. If those two boys don't take her away from me... I have no choice but to make my move cause I love...