Ch.11

"Satsuki-tan..." you said, as Momoi started to hug Kuroko-kun. She looks at you. "It's been a while, (L/N)-chan. I wouldn't think you would go to Tetsu-kun's school. Too much of a coincidence, isn't it?"

"It was a coincidence." you glared at her. "And what about you? With Dai-tan still?"

"What's with that look?" Momoi asks, chuckling. "I also thought that I told you never to call me, Satsuki-tan." You don't say anything. Instead you chuckled.

"I'm not going to hold back anymore. I decided I'm not going to run away anymore. I won't lose to you." you said.

"Oi! Oi! What's going on here?" Kagami-kun looking all confused.

"So does that mean you still like Testu-kun?" you saw Kuroko-kun flinched for a moment when Momoi had said that.

"Yes." you said, straightforward. You clenched your fists. "I still do."

"EH? Kuroko again?!" said the jealous guys who also disapprove Momoi and Kuroko-kun.

"I still want to be friends with you Satsuki-tan but I don't want to give up on someone I love. I had my eyes on Kuro-tan ever since I first met him. I never had the courage to tell you about my feelings for Kuro-tan. But now that you know, I won't lose."

"Kuroko-kun aren't you going to say anything?" Riko-senpai asks.

"I got nothing to say." he said, honestly. "Besides I feel like we shouldn't be interfering."

"But.. I put friendship over everything." you said, as Momoi chuckles a bit, thinking it isn't ture. "That's why I decide that I'm going to become your friend again." Momoi stands there shock to hear you said that. Her cold smile turn to an actual smile.

"I look forward to it." she said, as she walks away.

"(Y/N)-chan.." Kuroko-kun said, as he put his hand on your shoulder.

"I'm fine." you said, your body shaking. "I guess I haven't given up on you yet. But.." Kuroko-kun looks at you, confused for a second. "Don't tell me your answer just yet."

"If that's what you want." Kuroko-kun said.

"That's weird though.." you said.

"Hmm? What is?" Hyuuga-senpai asks.

"Dai-tan wasn't with her..?" you ask.