Kuroko's Route

Your legs had started to run for Kuroko-kun with your arms wide open. "Tetsuya!" you yelled, hugging Kuroko-kun. Your lips have also touched during this process. Everyone looks at you guys with surprise but it quickly stops as you pulled away from Kuroko. You laughed a lot with your teammates, overjoyed feeling happy.

"How long are you going to keep crying, (L/N)?" Hyuuga asks.

"That's right." you said, wiping your tears. You looked at your teammates, and bowing to them. "Thank you. I had so much fun with you all. Thank you." you looked up and made eye contact with Kagami. "Thank you, Taiga-tan."

"Taiga-?!"

"For being the light to Kuroko-kun's shadow. Thank you." Kagami-kun looks away, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Kagami-kun. I would appreciate it if you don't blush like that in front of (Y/N)-chan."

"Me?! I wasn't blushing! I'm still hot because I sweat so much! That's the only reason why I'm red." You smiled at Kagami and then turn around to Akashi who was walking and reaching his hand out to Kuroko-kun.

"It's your... no, it's your team's win. Congratulations." Akashi said, smiling with tears in his eyes. "...Also, prepare yourselves. Next time... We'll be the victors."

"..All right. Let's play again." Kuroko-kun smiles, shaking his hand. "Again, and again... As many times as you want."

Akashi turns to you and then to Kuroko once more. "I lost. The match and (Y/N). (Y/N), I hope you will always be happy. Kuroko, please take care of (Y/N) for me."

"I will. You will never have to worry about that."

"Sei-tan.. I'm so sorry. I.." your voice trailed off with a smile, while shaking your head. Tears continued to overflow with happiness. "Back then I did loved you and the you currently. I loved the both sides to you. But even now.." your voice cracks, "I want to be with Tetsuya."

He smiles, walking to his teammates.

"Satsuki, let's go."

"Yeah.." Momoi smiles, leading the way.

You and the other members walked back and watch as they had bow down to each other. Everyone listen to the words that Kuroko-kun had mention. "Again, and again... As many times as you want."

That's right.. Over and over again... It's not like this is the end or anything. In fact, it's only the beginning. From now on, we'll be able to fight... as many times as we want. We can play the basketball we love... As much as we want from now on...

"Let's go home together." Aomine suggests as the two were left alone.

"Okay, okay." Momoi laughs. Aomine looks at his childhood friend, using his hand to touch Momoi on the back of her head to his chest. "What are you doing?! That hurts..!!"

"Don't laugh it off, idiot." he said. "Choosing friendship over love... You're trying too hard to look cool, idiot."

"Shut up.. Stupid."

"Just for today, I'll forgive you for calling me stupid." Aomine said, as Momoi continues to

"Ah. It's Aomine-cchi and Momoi-cchi." Kise walks up to the two friends and sees Momoi crying. 'Oh, that's right. (Y/N)-cchi chose Kuroko-cchi.' Tears started to fall from Kise's eye as well. "Oh? I'm crying?"

"..Aomine-cchi!!" Kise cries in front of him as well.

"Idiot! Dai-chan's the idiot!"