Extra Ch.3

Author's Note| This was the first ova where they had to do the studies and have to pass their midterms, if they wanted to play the Inter-High. ( '∀`)

Everyone was discussing about the tests and finals. As the senpais look at the first years, you had given your tests to Riko-senpai. How were your scores? Since you were an orphan, you had always thought about your feelings, which made you study whenever you had the time. Around the 80-90 area. Your scores weren't perfect that's all but at least it was above average.

"Bakagami-kun.. This is the 10th time repeating myself.. Are you that dumb..." you ask.

"It's because you don't teach to me, right?!"

"What did you say? You don't think I'm spending my time helping you and you're the one isn,t paying attention." you said, getting angry. You clench your hand and let it go. You sigh. "Watch how I'll do it and I will tell it to you step by step.." A few minutes later... "Oh my pie. You cannot do something so simple. Someone needs to hand me a bat!!"

With the all-nighters, you had help Kagami-kun with his studies, which didn't work so well, and gave up. Eventually, you fell asleep faster then anyone, including Koganei-senpai.

"(Y/N)-chan is sleeping?" Riko-senpai said. "You boys better not be doing anything to her. Especially you, Kuroko-kun!"

"I won't do that.." he said, blankly.

"Why Kuroko-kun, especially? Kagami-kun asks.

'Kagami-kun, is so dense...' everyone thought.

Later the next day, you had a call from Kise.

"Hello?" you ask.

"Oh! (Y/N)-cchi??!" he said, sounding like he was about to cry.

"What is it?" you asks. You were kind of not in the mood since you were a bit angry at Kagami-kun.

"Midorima-cchi and Kuroko-cchi hung up on me, when I needed to ask them somehing."

"Eh? What does that have to do with me?" you ask. You see Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun walking to the classroom and you had decided to walk towards them.

"Do you still have that pencil Midorima-cchi gave to you?!?!"

'Pencil..' "Oh, you meant the lucky item? Yeah, I have it. I remember I kept it my box.." you said. Your eyes look sad for a second, cause you had remember something painful. "I thought you had one though?"

"I lost it.." the blonde said with a small chuckle.

"Oh. Then no." you said. "I already have my hands full with Bakagami!" You hung up and march to the classroom where Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun was in.

"Bakagami?" Kise asks. 'Next time, I'll see him, I'll call him that.' he laughs. "Wait that's not the point here. (Y/N)-cchi, hung up on me!!"

"Oh! I didn't know you brought that to school!" you said, as Kuroko-kun gives the lucky item pencil to Kagami-kun.

"You don't?" Kuroko-kun asks you.

"Well it wasn't my effort. I should work on my tests with my own ability. Midori-tan gave it to me if I ever needed it. But I don't." you shrugged. You look at Kuroko-kun. "I'm assuming Ryouta-kun called you too?"

"Yeah, How did you figure?" he asks.

"He called just now."

"Not to break the mood, but I still need help." Kagami-kun said, pretending to cough.

"What mood?" you asks. You look at the pencil and turn around. "You're going to use that pencil, so its okay."

And when tests came, he did. And when he did, he cried. Even Hyuuga-senpai cried because he felt like he lost."Why are you two crying?!" Riko-senpai asks.

"I feel like I lost to Midorima." Kagami-kun said.

"Well, I told you, you were going to use it." you said, chuckling.

"That's not the point.."

"They have pride as men. Let the, cry." Kuroko-kun said.

"If you feel that upset, then defeat Midori-tan again when you play with him again."

❖❖❖

You were at home, in your room, looking for the pencil box that you had put that pencil in. "How nostalgic. I do have it. But.." you said, smiling sadly. "I would still never beat Sei-tan or Midori-tan with this pencil." you giggled. "I wonder if I should bring this pencil for practices and notes... Maybe I should."

Author's Note| Midori-tan, if you give me that pencil, I will love you forever. :'D.. Anyway I'm done with extras and going back to the main story. XP Thanks for the motivation as well.