Ch. 31

A/N: Thanks for sticking with this story even thought it have so much chapters. Trust me I have more ideas for this story and I don't think its going to end anytime soon TOT// Please don't ask me how many more chapters is left. YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW. But if possible I hope you'll stay with me! Anyway enjoy~

Kirisaki Daichi. That's who you guys were facing off today. Just before the match, you and Kuroko-kun decided to take a quick break outside for Nigou to have some fresh air. You notice that Kuroko-kun seems to be thinking about something which got your curious. When you asked, he answer with nothing and quickly change the subject.

"After we get into the Winter Cup, I promise I'll tell you everything. I promise." he said. "Please continue to wait for me. Oh. I didn't apologize for not giving you an answer at Teiko either. I'm sorry to kept you waiting all this time."

"I will. And I always had." you said. "I believe in you, Kuro-tan. I will always be on your side, even if no one wants to be by your side anymore."

"Kuroko. (L/N). Time to go." Kagami-kun looks more serious. As much as he does when he's up against the Kiseki no Sedai. When you guys got on the court, you realize Hyuuga-senpa has been missing. You turn to Kuroko-kun who still seems uneasy. Suddenly Hyuuga-senpai and Kiyoshi-senpai started talking to a guy that was from Kirisaki Daichi. When you saw him, you had a very sudden chill. When you were watching them talk, you thought that Hyuuga-senpai and Kiyoshi-senpai must have some history with the arrogant looking boy.

"I didn't do anything, he just hurt himself." he suddenly snaps his fingers which somehow made Hyuuga-senpai pissed.

"Bastard!" Hyuuga-senpai said, getting ready to hit the living day out of him but was stopped by Kagami-kun.

"He's even shitter than person." Kagami-kun said. "No matter what you pull..."

"We won't lose." the sky blue hair boy finishes.

"Crush us if you can." Kagami-kun said, trying to intimidate the Kirisaki boy.

"Wow, you're assertive." the boy said. He walks away, hoping nothing will happen.

"Kiyoshi-senpai, let me tape your legs for you." you said. You see the other three freshmen asking to do it for him, but put too much effort and you ended up doing it instead.

The ball goes up. The winner will advance to the Winter Cup. "Let's go."

❖❖❖

You had noticed that everyone is getting hurt from the game. Even Kagami-kun who almost lost it was just about to hit the bang hair guy. Luckily, Kuroko-kun stopped him. When we got our break, Riko-senpai hits Kagami-kun on the head. You started to fan Kuroko-kun who was sitting down, drinking his water bottle. When Kiyoshi-senpai had asks to be in the inside, you thought he was crazy. You could already see the injuries to your teammates. And you were sure that the audience can see it too. It was the referee. They were blind. You were starting to get piss, with a dark aura behind you.

"Riko-senpai.. Who is that eye-brow, arrogant looking boy?" you asks, with your bangs covering your eyes. You could see it. You could see the pain that everyone got hurt from... because of those Kirisaki Daichi boys.