72.

[A/N: Double update! 😁]

(Unedited)

"Louis.."

"Harry.."

"Louis.."

"Harry.."

"Louis!"

The mentioned boy giggled loudly, still trying to dodge as Harry tried to chase for lips with his' own.

"You are so mean to me, Lou." Harry huffed. "We haven't kissed in two days. It's the weekend."

"So?" Louis teased, finger twirling around one of Harry's many curls. "You are altogether so pretty, H." He murmured softly as his finger trailed along Harry's jaw. "Green eyes, pink lips, curly hair and- oh! these dimples." He smiled, unconsciously, poking the curly haired lad's left dimple. "So cute."

"Then why don't you kiss me?" Harry was seemingly pleased with Louis' admiration and attention. "What else do you like about me?" He asked shyly.

Louis giggled. "I love you, isn't that enough?"

"That's everything. Now kiss me, you fool." Harry drew Louis' face closer to kiss him deeply. "I can't wait to ravish you."

"Calm down, big boy." Louis pushed him away as the kiss heated up. "I'm almost eighteen and I have some strong restless desires. Particularly, for you." Harry replied honestly and that made Louis laugh loudly. "You are insatiable."

"I won't stop trying until we do it, until I do you!"

"If you are done being horny, then shall we go?"

"Lucky charms!" Louis squealed, pushing himself off Harry's lap and running to hug Niall. "Harry wants to do me." He giggled.

"Noone will do anyone."

"You are just jealous, Ni." Harry sneered. "Jealous that I might give Louis more pleasure—

"Let's go!" Louis squeaked out, his face red with abashment. "Shameless."

-

"You know our orders, Ni. Now, please be a doll and do us a favor?" Harry grinned.

"Arsehole." Niall huffed, making his way towards the counter to get them their desired orders.

"You are such a bully." Louis pouted at Harry, watching Niall giving their order. "Are you going to grow your hair, H?"

"Maybe." Harry shrugged. "Lou, even if Zayn decides to choose Liam, you'll have us." Louis smiled at the sincerity in his tone. "I don't doubt it, H. I know."

"This is interesting." Harry spoke suddenly, grinning at Niall, who looked flustered while talking to the girl behind the counter. "That is Asia. Niall used to like her, but then Ruby came-

"The one you kissed?"

"She initiated it." Harry defended. "Asia is our senior."

"And Niall still likes her?" Louis asked suspiciously, shooting hot daggers at Niall's back. "Looks like she is flirting with him."

"She's always been like that, Lou." Harry chuckled. "Reason why Niall got hots for her in the first place. Don't worry, love. He doesn't like her anymore. He loves you."

"I'm not hungry anymore." Louis miffed, pouting angrily. "Don't be like this, Lou. Niall loves you."

"Niall is also not gay." Louis scowled. "You aren't gay. And that day isn't pretty far when both of you'll find some hot girl and forget about me." He muttered sadly, putting his head down on the table. "Who was she you used to like before me- uh.. Delta!" He recalled the first day when Harry was angry at Niall for telling this Delta girl that he was some cashier. "Fair enough."