11.

"And my grandma also approved her. Zayn, I think I'm in love. My first love." Niall and Zayn were walking back to their house after school.

"You said the same thing with Jessica, Nialler!" Niall clenched his fists when he heard the annoying voice. "Don't you dare call me that! It's for Louise not for you!"

Harry flipped him off. "Jessica was a bitch. Louise's different. I really love her, Zayn!" Niall barked looking at Harry. "Don't include me in your petty fights. I'm not even slightly interested in those. Oh isn't that your chick with Payno?"

Harry and Niall squinted there eyes at the two figures. They were indeed Louise and Liam. Louis was pointing at something on the tree whereas Liam was shamelessly staring at the exposed skin of his waist. "God he's so creepy!" Harry grumbled.

They all walked up to them. "-nd we have to save her!" They heard Louise's concerned voice.

"Save whom?" Harry stood closely behind Louis. Talk about being creepy. Louis jumped away from him clutching his heart. "Oh my! You scared me," His hair were freely flowing in the air.

"I'm sorry. I was just curious that what you were doing?" Louis pointed at the tree branch making all the four boys look up. "That's a kitten!" Niall screeched. "How did it reached there?!"

"I don't know but we have to save her,"

"How do you know it's a 'her'?" Zayn asked making Louis blush. The boy was really beautiful and made Louis always insecure. "I-I just now!"

"One of us has to climb up and save her," Liam pursed his lips looking at the boys. "I don't know how to climb a tree!" Harry looked away.

"Neither do I!" Niall shrugged looking at Zayn who rolled his eyes. "Not a chance!"

"Well I also don't know how to climb a tree," Liam ran his hand in his hair. "But we have to save her! Do something!" Louis demanded still looking at the small, scared kitten.

'This is your chance to impress, Harry!'

"I can try!" Fuck Niall for ruining his plan. Louis smiled brightly at Niall, that smiled belonged to Harry. "How?" Louis asked hopefully.

"You can climb up on my shoulders and then I'll stand up. Then you can get her." Niall suggested.

"What a bul-!"

"Amazing Nialler!"

"That's what I was saying, what an amazing idea, Niall," Zayn and Liam snorted at Harry. "But there's a problem!"

"Didn't I said it's total bullshit!" Harry scoffed but he was ignored by everyone. "I'm too small. Even if I stood on your shoulder I won't reach there. It's too high,"

"We can add one more person?" Niall asked hopefully. "That's utter nuisa-"

"Genius! You are genius Nialler."

"That's what I was about to say. That's utterly amazing of you Niall,"

"Seriously Harry?!" Everyone exclaimed at the same time but the curly boy only shrugged. "I think Harry can help us. He's tallest here," Louis muttered. He squeaked in horror when the curly boy kneeled in front of him with a big grin. "Erm, come on then?"

"Yeah, Niall stand on his shoulder." Louis instructed him. He took their bags and handed them to Liam. "He's gonna crush my back with his weight, Louise!" Harry complained. "Niall what are you waiting for?" Louis ignored Harry and motioned Niall to get on Harry's back.

Niall got on his shoulder making Harry scrunch his face in pain. "I c-can feel them crushing s-slowly," Niall dug his heels in Harry's shoulder making the curly boy scream in pain. "That's what you get for being rude!"

"Liam can you please help me up?" Louis asked. Liam gave their bags to Zayn who threw them away on the ground. Liam helped Louis up on Niall's shoulder. "UP!" He shouted for Harry. Harry shakily got up but he was really careful because he didn't want to hurt Louise. It was Niall's turn to stand up. He got up easily since Louis wasn't that heavy. "Louise, it's your turn. Good luck babes!"

"Don't Horan!" Harry shouted. Louis grasped on the tree trunk and stood up on Niall's shoulder. "Harry and Niall are you okay? Am I too heavy?"

"No! Not at all!" They both said in unison. "Looks like you are going to break you back, Styles!" Zayn leaned over the tree trunk giving Harry a fake pout. "Fuck off, Zayn. You are spending too much time with Horan. I can see," Zayn mocked Harry's expression.

"I'm almost there! Just a minute..." Louis stretched his arms for the kitten who jumped in Louis' arms. She immediately cuddled in arms making Louis coo at her. "It's a her, Zayn!" Louis smiled at Zayn. "She's cute," Harry gasped at Zayn's statement.

"I don't expect you too join the competition! Back off Zayn!" If Niall and Louise were not on his shoulders then he probably would have punched Zayn. "Calm down, Curly. I was stating facts."

"Keep your facts with you!" Harry felt Niall squatting down on his shoulder. "Harry, what are you waiting for? Us to fall?" Niall asked.

Harry got down. Louis was first to jump of off Niall's back with Liam's help. Harry practically shrugged Niall off who kicked his shin making him fall face first. "The fuck?!"

"Tit for tat."

"She's the cutest, isn't it?!" Louis jumped up and down with the kitten in his arms. All the boys cooed at the sweet sight. They all circled around Louis and petted the Kitten.

"Her fur's so soft!" Niall scratched behind her ears making the cat purr contently. "Her eyes are beautiful. She looks so innocent." Zayn's eyes widen because never in a million year he let his soft side come out.

"She's so soft!" Harry beamed at the little kitten who was looking at them confusedly. "Erm, that's my hand." Louis looked at his hand which was covered by Harry's big hand.

"I-I.. um... your hands are soft as well," Harry pulled his hand back but he could still feel the tingles. "She's hungry, I guess..." Niall said when the kitten started licking his finger.

"Hm... I'm taking her at my place. Would you all like to come?" They all hummed in unison.

"Let's get you home, baby!"

[ I hope you liked it . Also, I'm thinking of writing another one-shot. What do y'all think? x ]