62.

[New Chapter. A long one. Kissy xo]

{Also if you wonder how Louis looks in long hair in the story, then refer to the picture attached on the top. Ah! My baby rocks everything. How can you not like Louis Tomlinson?! You tasteless piece of poo— *flips you the bird*}

<Unedited>

"And we are done with the shopping!" Harry announced loudly, letting out a tired huff and tossing the shopping bags on the ground and sprawled on the sofa, dozing off already. Louis gave him a dirty look, but chose not to say anything and picked the bags and placed them beside Harry.

"Mom?" He called.

"Your mom is out for grocery shopping," Mark answered from the kitchen. "We were out of coffee, peanut butter and jam."

Shit! Shit! Shit! He forgot his dad was coming back from his office tour this afternoon. "Okay, dad." He replied before turning to his boyfriend, who was apparently snoring lightly. What the fuck. "Harry, get up!"

"Mmmm..." The curly haired boy hummed lazily, a smile and his infamous dimple made an appearance on his face. If his dad wasn't in the kitchen, Louis would have kissed his cute boyfriend. "Baby, no. Come cuddle. I'm so tired..." He tugged on Louis' wrist. "No funny biz, angel. Cross my heart and hope to die!"

"My dad is right there in the kitchen!" Louis whisper-yelled and snatched his hand away from Harry's grip.

"Who are you talking to, Louis?" Mark asked.

Oh no! "Harry, get. the. fuck. up!"

"Don't worry-

"Who is this?" Louis closed his eyes and sighed tiredly, happy that his back was facing his father so he couldn't see his expression. As for Harry, the lad was waving shyly at Mark. "I've seen you somewhere... uh.. uh..!" He snapped his fingers, trying to remember his encounter with Harry. "Oh, yes! you are the weird boy from that night who was caressing his finger outside my apartment." Louis' dad recalled, throwing a wary glance at Harry. Recognition dawned on Louis, his dad was talking about thag night when Harry first came to his place with a cut on his thumb.

"Harry Styles, Mr. Tomlinson." Harry introduced himself with a big grin. "I'm Louis' friend."

"Where's Niall?" Mark asked Louis. But what he didn't expect was a loud gasp from Harry, who looked extremely hurt and almost in tears.

Fuck! He's gonna start some drama. NO! Louis thought, panicking internally. And why the fuck his dad is asking about Niall?! He hasn't even met him- it was his mum who filled him in about Niall.

"So he knows a-about Niall? and not me?" The green eyed lad brokenly. "Is Niall too special? Am I not special, Lou?" He looked genuinely devastated. With a hand clamped on his mouth to muffle his dramatic sob, Harry fell back on the sofa. Louis went pale because this little drama might out him to his dad and fuck no! He doesn't want any more problems in his life.

"What is this boy on about, Louis?" Mark asked, looking pretty weirded out. "He's a second away from pulling all his curls, help him."

Louis was quick to pull Harry's hands away from his gorgeous curls. "Harry.." He spoke through gritted teeth. "You are freaking out for no reason, b-bro..."

That was it. Harry took a shaky breath and pretended to faint. "Bro?"

"Do you need me to call his parents, Lou? I don't think he is in the right state."

Louis shook his head. "He's— dad, this is pretty normal for Harry. This is stage one of his drama. You don't have to fret over this. I'll help him through this- yanno.. couple of bro-pals shiz!" He laughed awkwardly, trying to shoo his father away.