13.

[ Thank you so freaking much for 1k loves . That is why double update . ]

Harry was on the verge of tears because this lady was totally harassing him. Her meaty hands were all over him and he cringed every time she batted her fake eyelashes.

"Show me that hot pink one, babe..." The middle aged woman literally purred. Reluctantly, Harry picked up the hot pink lace panties with his thumb and pointer finger and tossed it towards the lady. His face was scrunched up in disgust.

He was nervously biting his lips looking everywhere but the woman. Suddenly someone caught his eyes. "I'll be back in a minute," He muttered and ran outside the house. "Horan!"

Niall looked at Harry and raised an eyebrow. "C'mere please," Niall was stunned that Harry Styles was pleading in front of him. "What happened Harry?"

"Can you help me with something?"

"Lol no?"

"I will buy you your favorite ice cream!" Harry said desperately.

"Louise will be there?"

"Y-Yes, Of course!"

"Okay!"

-

"When you said 'help you with something', I fucking didn't knew I had to get eye raped by this woman, Harry! I feel so exposed." Niall hissed in Harry's ear. "This is happening with me since the morning. Be a doll and shut up!" Harry grumbled.

Niall and Harry kept squirming on their seat, uncomfortably, under the seductive gaze of woman. "Neil, can you pass me that glass of water?" The woman asked sweetly.

"It's Niall and sure," Niall grumbled but gave the glass of water to woman whose hand linger for a minute on his. "Thanks babe," The lady purred. Niall felt disgusted and Harry felt bad for him. The woman wasn't buying anything, all she did was ask for something and then push that aside.

"Mam, i-if you don't want to buy anything t-then we should leave," Harry clumsily put everything back in the bag and stood up. Niall was quick to follow the action. They tried to run out of house but failed.

The woman yanked them back and smirked. "Thought we could have some fun, my pretty young men."

This was their worst dream. Harry and Niall were froze. "Erm.. I- we don't understand?" Niall chuckled awkwardly. A hand came on his chest, sliding slowly. Harry looked at Niall who was about to cry.

"I- We are just seventeen!" He yelled but his voice came out shaky. "I'm only twenty two, boys." She was clearly over her thirties. Harry flinched back when he puffed out her chest in his face.

While Niall's breathing was getting hard as her hand traveled to his lower region. "I'm gay!" He shouted swatting her hands away. Harry almost thought it was right. "We both are gay!" Niall screamed.

The lady squinted her eyes and them. "Get out!"

"Gladly!"

Harry and Niall ran out of the house with glassy eyes and wildly racing hearts.

[ I feel so cruel to write such stuff about Neil and Horton . My poor babies . I hope you liked it x ]