82.

My dads' are so cute, I wanna die. Look at Harry's face. So, adorable. Also, wittle wittle kickable Louis. Awie 🥺

[A/N: This is the last part from Harry and Zayn's Point of view :—

"Why do you look so loved up, Z? I've never seen you smiling in the space."

The raven haired boy was startled out of his trance, he looked up and glared at the curly haired lad. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" Harry retorted back.

"If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have known about this place. So, buzz off!" Zayn scoffed. He grimaced as Harry took a place beside him with an obnoxious giggle. "It's not cute, H."

"Jealousy isn't a good color on you, Z." Harry clicked his tongue. "Also, where's your boyfriend?" He smirked cheekily, nudging his shoulder.

"One is on shift. The annoying one is sitting right beside me. And I don't know about the other two." Zayn smirked back. "Not so smart, eh?"

Harry chuckled softly, shaking his head. "You are witty. I'll give it to you, mate. So, we are boyfriends, now?" He batted his eyelashes.

"One, disgusting. Two, fuck off. Three, you are definitely not my type." Zayn rolled his eyes, leaning back, supporting himself by his arms.

"Mm... I can feel my heart break." Harry mumbled in a flat tone. "Now tell me why were you smiling like that?" He repeated his previous question.

"I was thinkin' 'bout something."

Harry hummed, nodding his head with a coy smile. "About my Louis?"

"I- what?" Zayn forced out a chuckle as pink blush across his cheeks. "Yep, you were thinking about my Louis." Harry chuckled loudly. "Yours? He's- He's my boyfriend, too. I can think about him. It's reasonable." Zayn defended himself weakly.

"Fair enough." Harry shrugged. "Now, tell me what were you thinking about? I need to know if it was appropriate or not."

"Don't worry. I'm not a perv like you. It was very much appropriate." Zayn frowned. "Don't look at me like that. Firstly, you look more like a cartoon than intimidating and secondly, fuck off!"

Harry huffed out in annoyance. "Please, Z!"

"Nope."

"Please? Or else I'll tell Louis about this."

Zayn gasped lightly, growling a little. "You're such a tattletale!"

"So you're gonna tell me now!" Harry gave him a toothy grin, clapping his hands in excitement like a little kid. "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Already irritated by Harry's antics, Zayn decided to give in and tell Harry everything. Still blushing brightly, he took a deep breath. It's just a little thing and it's only Harry, he reminded himself. "I'm waiting!" Harry whined loudly.

"Tch, tch, tch... easy." Zayn tutted. "I am sort of- y'know... sort of- um... kind of... it's just that I'm—

"Out with it already!"

"I love Louis!"

Zayn clamped his mouth shut with hand as quickly as he realized he said it out loud, leaving Harry to fish-mouth to himself for a few seconds. Only Liam knew about his feelings and now, Harry. Well now that he said it out, he feels very relieved and sure that it surely is love what he feels for the younger boy.