57.

[Hi. How's y'all's quarantine going? What about the online classes? They suck big time ;) ]

"He's never gonna forgive me."

Louis and Harry were on their way to Zayn's place. "Harry, shut up." He glared at him in annoyance. "We will try our best and Zayn is sweet— Harry..." He warned when the older boy glared in jealousy.

"I'm sorry."

"Good."

The older boy has insisted on making a stop at the flower gallery. When Louis tried to interject, he had simply stated; "Flowers make everything happy." So, now he was carrying a fresh bouquet of tulips, roses and hyacinth wrapped nicely in a clear plastic with little daffodil printed on it. He even asked to put a nice yellow ribbon around it.

"You are so cute." Louis giggled.

Harry just scoffed, a little embarrassed. "I want him to know this apology is very genuine. Straight from my heart."

Louis let out a small laugh, pinching Harry's cheek in process. "Very adorable."

"Shush!"

-

Harry was freaking out when they reached in front of the gallery. "Zayn must be busy, we sh—

"Blah, Blah, Blah. Now let's go," Louis pulled him towards the backside entrance and called Zayn to open the door. "Don't chicken out. I am here with you." Louis pulled him down, kissed him. "Fucking tower." He grumbled a little.

When the door opened, Louis raised his eyebrows in amusement because Harry decided to 'hide' behind Louis.

"Oh Louis, how come you came alone today?" Zayn rolled his eyes. Louis chuckled.

"Little Harry is scared."

Zayn pursed his lips. "Oh he's here? Can't see him. Is he hiding somewhere?" Looking straight in Harry's eyes, who was pouting like a kid.

Louis laughed and stepped aside. "Tada! He was hiding behind me."

"Yeah, very clever." Zayn stepped forward and patted Harry's head. "So...?" He folded his hands, looking stern.

"I am here to apologize for my behavior, Z. There's no excuse for it, I was just jealous and acting like an arrogant motherfucker. I understand if you don't want to be friends again.." he stopped and sighed. "You are a great friend. I just get too possessive of him." He pointed at his small boyfriend. "But here... I brought you these. Tulips; for peace and new beginnings, Purple Hyacinth; because I'm really really sorry and Yellow roses; for friendship." Harry described each species of flower.

"Tell him how you asked them to put yellow ribbon too?" Louis stifled a laugh.

"Yes, I even asked for this and look, this cover has little daffodils on it." He smiled widely. Zayn looked at Louis who was trying his best to contain his laugh and then at Harry. "Here. I would love to be friends with you again." He offered the bouquet to his raven haired friend.

Zayn stood there, looking at Harry with some unreadable expression but accepted the bouquet. "Come in,"

Harry turned to Louis, looking very curious. "Does this mean he forgave me?"

"Just get inside, babe." Louis grinned.

Zayn had opened the ribbon and unwrapped the flowers, placing them in a vase. He folded the wrap neatly and placed it beside the nightstand.

"Zayn?"

"Hm?"

"So...?" Harry was still skeptical.

"I am not angry, H. I'm disappointed. It was just a sketch, Harry. You tore my sketchbook and threw it in the lake. You pushed me in the water in your rage, just 'cause it angered you?" Harry looked deeply embarrassed. "I know what I tried was wrong but your actions were uncalled for. That could have been settled with a small talk, H."

Harry chewed his bottom lip. "I'm so sorry, Z. I'm extremely chagrined. I have no excuse to justify my actions. But I am here to apologize for them and would be very grateful if you give me another chance. I'm willing to change."

Louis stood in the back awkwardly, thought to give them some privacy and stepped outside the room.

It was very silent between them for a while.

"Forgiven."

It was enough for Harry to gasp and pounce on Zayn and hug him tightly. He kept thanking him profusely, and couldn't contain his happiness.

"Calm down, you dog!" Zayn shoved him off, laughing in the process. "You are buying me a new sketchbook."

"Coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool."

"Hey, you do not look as cool as Andy." Harry looked back, frowning at Louis.

"Take it back or I'm locking Ivy away from you."

"Wow, you monster!" Louis looked between the two and waggled his pointer finger between. "So...?" Drawling out the vowel.

Harry grinned, giving a thumbs up. "I charmed my way to his heart."

"Bastard."

(q; did you read my new book "little things?")

☝️ if not, then please go and give it a try.

[Description: louis tomlinson is just another fat student getting bullied everyday by none other than harry styles; a handsome boy

[Description: louis tomlinson is just another fat student getting bullied everyday by none other than harry styles; a handsome boy. however, a task is assigned and fate brings them together for some time, only to be pushed away again. but, louis comes back with a positive change and an attitude to take revenge. but the boy finds himself falling for the person who made him miserable for months.

what happens when a dare changes everything between them? what happens when harry breaks louis' heart? what happens when harry falls for that one person he has bullied all this time? ]

I hope you enjoyed it x