5.

[ Double update. Because why the fuck not ?! ]

"And they think that I'm a girl; Louise!" Louis laughed while telling his meeting with the boys to him mum and sisters.

"Lou, you know that's wrong!" Jay pointed. Louis rolled his eyes. "Well, if they wanted to think that I'm a girl then let it be mom. They are stupid because which girl have flat chest?"

"Margo Winsome." Lottie said as if the most obvious thing. "She is in my grade and has the flattest chest. She has nothing there." Louis started laughing loudly.

"Louis and Lottie, you don't talk behind anyone's back!" Jay scolded them but there was a faint smile on her lips. "Lou, stop this charade soon or your dad won't be happy!"

Louis pouted because his dad was very strict sometimes. "Yeah," he sighed and got up walking to his room. He heard the doorbell went off but his mom and sisters were there to attend it. He took his skinny jeans out and wore a pink shorts. He was about to take his sweater off when there was a knock on his door. He opened it to find his sister, Lottie.

"Um.. there's this boy with curly hair. He's asking for you," Louis frowned because why Harry was here? "Send him in here." Lottie left and came with a very sad looking Harry.

"What happened Harry? Came back from heaven trip?" Louis snickered. Harry pouted and sat on Louis' bed. It was quiet for few minutes but Harry suddenly got up and showed Louis his thumb with glassy eyes.

"I cut myself while helping my mum for dinner," Louis raised an eyebrow.

"So?" Harry sighed and sat on the bed looking very gloomy. His head was ducked down, curls falling on his face. "When Niall fell down on the ground and cried you never asked him 'so?'" Louis pursed his lips at the statement.

"Um... Harry what exactly do you want from me?"

"Please kiss my boo boo better, Louise!" Louis almost thought that he was joking but when Harry brought his injured thumb in front of his lip Louis knew he was serious.

"It's bleeding, Harry..." Louis pointed out and stepped back. "Louise, do you want me to die? Do you want all my blood to seep away through this cut?"

This guy was very dramatic. Louis sighed and made Harry sit down on the bed. He rummaged through the drawer of the nightstand and took out a small first aid kit. He sat beside Harry and maybe he imagined that Harry scooted closer to him.

Carefully he cleaned the cut and bandaged it. Harry watched him with a big smile. 'She' was the most beautiful and perfect girl in his eyes. He really was in love, unlike Niall. "There! It's clean and bandaged. You'll not die." Louis patted his shoulder.

Harry scowled at the bandage because now he can't feel Louise's soft lips on his skin, like Niall. Niall didn't even deserved the kiss but Harry did. "Oh lord!" Harry groaned in 'pain'.

"What?" Louis frowned. "You gotta kiss it better! Or else it won't heal properly, Louise." Louis laughed at Harry's statement. "Puh-lease!" Harry gave his puppy-dog eyes to Louis.

'Stubborn' Louis thought but took his hand and pressed his lips on Harry's bruised thumb. There was a faint smell of ointment. Harry's heart swell with happiness. Louis pulled away and asked "better?"

"I feel like it's healing. I don't feel the pain anymore."

Yes, he was very dramatic. Louis stifled a laugh. Harry put his palm in front of Louis' mouth. "Kiss it!" It wasn't a request.

"Why? There's no bruise or cut." Louis argued. "Just kiss it, Louise." Louis smacked his lips on Harry's palm. Harry loved the smacking sound of the kiss. Louis sat back straight, hands of his lap. "So..?"

Harry just put his hand on his chest and sighed. "Remember how you caused the pain in my heart in the park?" Louis rolled his eyes. "So your kiss settled the pain."

"Oh god you are so dramatic, Harry!" Louis giggled loudly. Harry grinned and got up. "See you tomorrow, Louise?" Louis nodded walked him out of his bedroom.

Harry was staring at the bandage with a big smile. Everyone in the living room looked at him as if he was some mental. "Bye, Louise..." Harry sighed still standing on door.

"Bye Harry," Louis said and slammed the door shut not caring that Harry was still standing there.

"What a weird kid!" Lottie exclaimed.

"Very!" Louis plopped down on the couch. He again heard a knock. Luckily, this time it was his dad. "Kids, nowadays, are so weird, Jay!" He exclaimed loudly while loosening his tie. He must have seen Harry. Louis and Lottie laughed loudly because yes, Harry was a weird kid.

But if Harry had cut his finger knowingly then no one has to know..

[ I don't have anything better than updating the book again . Hope you liked it . Don't forget to vote . ]