45.

Hi.  Stay safe and take care. Enjoy your quarantine x

Everyone on the table gasped, their eyes wide and had no word to utter. What did just happened? What did just Liam spat? Harry was on the verge of passing out, he pushed Niall's hand away as he was poking him real harsh.

"What?!" He asked angrily, rubbing his arm.

Niall just pointed behind Liam. There was Louis. Looking crushed, tears spilling out of his eyes. "Louis..." he whispered.

The two lads sprung up for their seats and went to approach their boy. But Liam stopped them. "That means... he fooled you two, too! He is such a liar."

"I always thought something was up with her- errr him." Amanda spat harshly. "God! He fooled you, Niall. You kissed him. Uech!" She gagged. "You freaky homo!"

Harry lunged forward to hit Amanda, when Niall pulled him behind. "Can we take this outside?" He asked calmly, looking at Louis was a sobbing mess. Harry gave Amanda a finger and hugged Louis.

"Shush baby..."

Finally when they were outside, Louis was still coddled in Harry's arms. Niall was rubbing his back while everyone were just gawking.

"What! Are two gay, now?!" Amanda sreeched. "Gah!"

"I'll punch you square in your face!" Harry jabbed his finger at Liam, looking ready to kill anyone.

"Absolutely with Harry!" Niall barked.

Liam scoffed. "What?! I am telling you the truth. He is a boy."

"So— em... Louise is not Louise?" Bruce raised an eyebrow at Niall, genuinely looking lost. "Louis." Zayn muttered. "His name is Louis."

"Betrayal." Liam whispered, looking really hurt. "I can't even look at anyone of you."

"Uh... but you are looking at every single one of them." Bruce pointed out.

"Not helping, Bruce! Not at all." Harry shook his head in disappointment. The air was filled with tension. Louis pulled away from Harry and looked at him. "I have to go inside. My family..." his voice was hoarse and eyes broken and red. This broke Harry and Niall's heart.

"But baby, you are in no state." Niall very gently started caressing his cheek. "Come, let's wash your face and Harry'll get you some water."

"Yeah."

"Here."

Louis took a sip and shuddered. "Cold."

"He is so cute." Harry put his hand on his heart and whispered to Zayn, who grimaced. "Not the time for this." With a small eye roll, Harry stepped closer to Louis. Niall took the water bottle from Louis and smiled at him.

"I love you. Nothing matters, really."

"This boy loves you too." Harry added while nuzzling his face in Louis' hair. "Green apple." That cracked up Louis a bit.

"Thank you."

I hope you liked it x