64.

[A/N: Hi, this is me, your author. Since, Catty is busy with her tests, I decided to update the book. Honestly, I missed this app, writing, updating. Not that I'm fully back, I just didn't want my book to suffer. So, here's an update.]

RANT  TIME!!!

{I'm crying 'cause of "CIRCUS BOY". That fic was everything! Harry was in the circus, the circus is set up in front of louis' house. At first, Louis hates Harry but then they get closer and start liking each other. Harry asks Louis on a date but on the date night, the circus caught fire and Harry leaves the date in the middle and Louis is left alone and in that fire, Harry's dog; Pip dies and then one morning, Louis wakes up to find the circus is gone aka Harry's gone too, leaving Louis heartbroken and fuck! my heart. A couple of years later, they find each other again and the long story short, Larry happens. And in the Epilogue, Louis gets the same dog breed for Harry whom he lost in the accident. Ahhhhhh! I miss that story but it has been deleted for a long time now. It was pretty famous. None of the new accounts or Larries are aware and fuck! I wish y'all could read it once. I wanna read it again!!! PLease!}

<stupid rant hehe>

"I was thinking of chopping them off. They've been pretty crazy lately, but Haz wants them this way- but I don't know!" Louis rambled about his hair, walking alongside Niall, who kept listening to his blabber with a fond smile. "What do you think, Ni?"

"I still regret the last time, Lou, when I asked you to cut them. I don't wanna be the decision maker here," Niall was quick to deny. "What if you cut it today and regret it tomorrow, huh? Or what if you decide to keep them this way and regret it tomorrow just 'cause they start to become a bit too much to care for?" It was Niall's time to blabber. "No, I don't want to put you in either of the situations. It's for you to decide."

Louis laughed loudly. "You do realize that you are freaking out over nothing?"

"I just want the best for you," Niall shrugged, pulling Louis under his arm. "So what is that you've decided?"

"It's pretty boring and cliché. However, as broke as I am, I can't pull off any overly romantic stuff and sweep you off of your feet."

"Yeah, 'cause you've already done it seven months back." Niall grinned.

"It's been seven months?" There was a hint of surprise in his tone. "To be honest, as corny it sounds, it feels like I've known you guys and lived here for ages now." Louis chuckled airly. "Pretty abstract, it feels."

"So, in a roundabout way, you are referring to me as dreamy?"

"Cheeky!" Louis remarked with a giggle. "You are dreamy, Niall." He spoke truthfully, leaning closer to Niall.

"Right back at ya, my darling!" He squeezed Louis' hand gently. "We are going to the lake, why?"

"You'll see, lucky charms. Patience is the virtue."

-

"This is so pinterest, baby." Niall complimented.

"You like it?" Louis asked nervously.

"So much. You did all by yourself?" Louis clicked his tongue. "Lotts, Fiz and H helped me."

"Hmm... sums up. Because in what world you could reach that far and put up the lights?" Niall chuckled loudly, his eyes gazing at the nice picnic setup laid down in front of his eyes. The blanket was set under a lush green tree across from the lake, with a basket, flower vase and a dish of chocolate covered strawberries. There was a little cake with baby pink and white icing which was pretty disorderly, "This- No one has ever done something like this for me. But why the lights, little one?"