48.

Hi.

[a/n: before y'all start reading i would like to suggest y'all to watch this little clip or else you won't get it. or you can just skip this whole part. i have added a parting line after it, so it will be easy for y'all to start from the second part. i feel like a stupid to add something like this but i wanted to. it's my favourite series other than friends, of course. Also, it is not edited, so feel free to point out any mistake. Sorry, i hope you enjoy x ]

"So... what do you wanna watch? Um... Brooklyn nine nine?

"You like Brooklyn nine nine?"

"No... I love Brooklyn nine nine!"

Louis cheered loudly scaring Ivy. The poor cat jumped out of his lap when he launched to hug Harry. "Oh my god! Soulmate." He joked.

"We might be." Harry kissed his cheek.

As decided, Louis went to Harry's to play with Ivy. They played with the cat, took a lot of pictures of Louis with her. As Harry loves to say that they are her parents, so Louis agreed with him. After an hour or so, Harry decided on cuddling on couch and binging something on Netflix. Anne was in kitchen and if she might have taken some photos of them secretly then only she has to know!

"Brooklyn nine nine, it is!" He selected the show. "Which episode?"

"Season 5, episode 17. It's my favourite." Louis whispered it like a secret.

"Oh that one! I love it too. But my favourite is '9 days'." Harry blabbered while selecting the specified season and episode.

"You gotta recite the lines with me, Harry!" Louis squealed. "I hope you know the lines."

"Duh."

"So, do you recognize any of these men?" Louis parroted Jake's dialogue. He even tried doing American accent.

"I was hiding in the bathroom stalls so I didn't see his face. But I heard him. He was singing along with the music at the bar." Harry played along in American accent.

"Do you remember what he was singing?" Louis questioned

"I think it was that song 'I want it that way'?" Harry said in a confused tone.

"Backstreet boys, I'm familiar." Louis was enjoying this. "Okay, Number one could you please sing the opening to 'I want it that way'."

"Really? Okay." Harry did the perp's part. "You are my fire."

"Number two, keep it going." Louis tried to act like Jake.

"The one desire."

"Number three."

"Believe when I say."

"Number four!" He said more enthusiastically.

"I want it that way!"

"Tell me why?" Louis imitated Jake.

"Ain't nothing but a heartache,"

"Tell me why?"

"Ain't nothing but a mistake."

"Now, number five..." Louis even did the action with his hand.

"I never wanna hear you say..."

"Whoooo!"

"I want it that way!" They both sang together.

"Ah! Chills, literal Chills."