24.

Louis found himself in a mini van with ten other teens. He cursed his luck for sitting opposite to Harry, who was burning holes into his soul. Niall was busy chattering with his friend Bruce about golf. Liam was munching on a bag of hot Cheetos, Zayn was sitting on the passenger seat giving instructions to the Lenny who was driving since he was legal to drive. There were three girls; Florence, Ireland and Amanda who were busy in each other.

Louis found Amanda a little intimidating. Sometimes she would glare at him or just huff loudly. Louis saw her staring longingly at Niall and he understood the reason behind her glares and huffs. If she wanted to a bitch then Louis can be a better bitch. He slipped his hand into Niall's which was limply resting on his knee. But just after that, Louis felt his soul leaving his body when Harry cracked his knuckles. His green eyes were now on their intertwined hands. Louis felt trapped.

If that wasn't enough, then the obnoxious noise of Liam munching on his Cheetos was making Louis crazy. Louis regretted taking that vicious place.

"Want some?" Liam shoved the bag in his face. Somehow, the spice entered in Louis' eyes and nose.

"Argh!" He yelped in pain.

"Oh my god, Lou!" Harry glared at Liam and snatched the bag from his hand. He threw it out off the van.

"Shit I'm sorry, Louise! S-

"Lou don't rub your eyes! Lenny stop the van!" Niall took Louis' hand and got off the van. Zayn gave him a water bottle to splash water on his face.

"What a whiner! She's such a baby and Argh! I-

"SHUT THE FUCKING PIG MOUTH OF YOURS, BITCH!" Harry barked in Amanda's face who was now still. She looked scared of the curly haired boy who was shooting daggers at her. He pulled her hair harshly and smirked when she whined loudly. "What a whiner! She's such a baby and Argh!" He mocked her.

Everyone started laughing at her.

"I can't believe how Maggie likes a horrible person like you, Harry!" Amanda squinted her amber eyes at him. She tamed her blonde locks.

"Who's Maggie?" Harry made a face.

"She is a girl," Harry smiled sweetly at Bruce.

"The only genius person! What an explanation, Bruce. Wow! I'm so ecstatic to have an intelligent friend like you." Heavy Sarcasm dripped from Harry's tone but Bruce was happy. Because he was genius enough to not understand the sarcasm.

Niall and Louis got in the van. Louis was sniffling and blinking his eyelids repeatedly. "Are you okay, Lou?" Harry asked concernedly.

"I'm fine, Harry. Thank you for asking," Louis smiled at him. Niall put the flower-crown on his head.

"We'll reach there in half an hour," Zayn announced making everyone cheer loudly.

Next thirty minutes, Louis chattered with Liam and Harry about their hobbies and stuffs.

Louis rolled his eyes millionth time when Niall friend-zoned Amanda. Either the blonde boy was very dumb to understand her crush or very smart to brush her off of his back. Niall was now walking with Zayn, he offered Louis to join them but the small boy politely declined.

Louis was walking with Harry who was surprisingly very quiet. Minute by minute, the woods were getting dense. The air was fresh and cool. The rays of sun were nonchalantly penetrating through the dense trees. There was typical smell of wet soil. Occasionally, water droplets would drip from the tree leaves. Louis could hear the birds chirping. It was serendipitous.

"You did not told me about Niall and your relationship, Louise. I saw that coming but it would have been better to listen from your mouth," Louis looked at Harry. He never looked this sad and Louis felt so guilty. The look on Harry's face was so despairing that it made Louis' eyes water because deep down he liked Harry as well. He felt like a total fuck up.

"Oh my! Lou, I'm sorry. Shhh..." Harry whisper-yelled when he tears in Louis' eyes. He did not wanted to create a scene. "Don't cry love. Shh.." He wiped his tears. Everyone was quite ahead of them.

"I-It's complicated, Harry..," And Louis never thought he would have to quote such a line at the mere age of fifteen. He knew he was hurting Harry and Niall but he was hurting himself the most. It wasn't easy.

"Did Niall forced you into this?" Harry gasped.

"No!" Louis was quick to defend. "It's ... I-I.. well I just .. I actually like ... I like you as well..." His voice was merely a whisper but Harry heard him.

"As well?" Harry scrunched his nose to restrain a fond smile threatening to spill on lips.

Louis was looking down at his feet. "Yes. I know it's fucked up to like two people at same time and I can't choose. The affection for both of you is equal. I feel like a freak and-

"Lou, watch where you are going, love." Harry pulled Louis away from the tree into which was he about to walk. "You are not a freak. It's okay to like two people at the same time. You know, Zayn-

"- used to like three people at the same time and he was balls deep into each of them," Louis completed the same old Zayn story.

Harry laughed loudly. "Balls deep? Really Lou?"

Louis chuckled. "Yes, balls deep,"

"You are the coolest girl I've ever met!"

Girl. Girl. GIRL! He is not a girl.

"Thank you," Harry just squeezed his hand in reply.

He can't lie to Harry anymore. He just can't.

[ LARRY! i hope you like it x ]