47.

Hi.

Louis wasn't sure how to start it. The little boy was now standing in front of them looking oh-so-small and clueless. Harry and Niall looked at him from the parking lot. "I wan'ed to talk.." It was barely audible.

"Erm... what did you say?" Bruce asked. Every eye was trained on the little boy, whose eyes were fixed on the ground and he was nervously playing with his finger. "Oi little mate! What happened?" He questioned again.

"I- uh... can we talk?" This time he spoke louder. Harry and Niall could not hear a thing and were growing impatient.

"Fuck it!" Harry muttered and pulled Niall with him.

"I don't-

"Please Liam!"

Liam shook his head. "I do-

"Please..." Louis insisted with glassy eyes.

"Is he trying to pull a dramatic act like Harry?" Bruce whispered to Lenny. The latter just gave him a look.

The little boy was looking really adorable in his white knitted sweater, blue jeans and a pink bow. His height was just a bonus. And tears too. "Just give him a chance to speak!" Lenny spoke up. With a forceful huff, Liam just gave in. He waved his hand in a way to tell Louis to start. Louis' mood perked up so quickly, he was definitely trying something like Harry.

"You're making him like you." Niall complained while Harry just stood proudly with his hand on his heart.

"I- " he took a deep breath before starting again. "I'm sorry." He looked at everyone. "I'm genuinely sorry." He pursed his lips and looked back at Niall and Harry. They dismissed him with an encouraging smile.

"Louis, I don't think so just an apology is going to fix this."

"I agree. I know." This is going downhill. His mum said they'll understand. "I just- it- uh... I was scared. I was angry. I was- am tired of people judging me." He played with the hem of his sweater. "All my life, everyone- anyone who looked at me thought I am a girl. Everyone. We move a lot. Like in every year or two. So, I never had much friends. Then, I came here. I met you guys and was happy that maybe I'll make friends but- well, y'all took me as a girl, too. That made me a little angry on you, on everyone. Mostly, on me. I hate that I love- um these girly things." He smiled sadly at the ground. "It is stupid b-but it bugs me a lot. Even my dad doesn't like it. I hate it when he pretends to like all this. But I did not chose to be like this. I've always been like this. It is not my fault if everyone does not get it. Is it?" He looked at them with an eyebrow raised quizzically.

"I- about betrayal.. no, it was never intentional. I told Niall and Harry because it was easy. Have always been easy with them. They just accepted me without any fuss. No offence." Ha added quickly. "It's just- uh... I felt comfortable around them. I started liking them and did not wanted to hurt them-

"So it's okay for you to hurt whom you don't like?!" Liam asked, anger laced in his tone.

"Nope. Not at all." He pursed his lips. "It wasn't easy, Liam. And Zayn, well I didn't tell him. He eavesdropped mine and Niall's conversation." He scoffed a little. "I'm extremely sorry. I swear I never wanted to betray any one of you. It was just never easy. I was scared that I'll lose our friendship which- well, I wasn't wrong." He licked his lips nervously. "Please give me another chance, plea-se." His voice cracked at the end. "Excuse me.." he wiped his eyes. "So can we start it all over again?" He asked hopefully. "I'm really sorry."

Louis was ready to leave when there wasn't a response from anyone. Some things cannot be corrected, he thought. That brought tear in his eyes. Again. He always wanted to have a lot of friends. But he lost all of it because of his stupid lie.

"If you think these tears and that shit reason can buy you our forgiveness then you are wrong. We hate you. You are a big freak, accept it. A big one."

Louis sniffled at that statement. Well, he just lost it. He turned to leave when two pairs of arms wrapped around him. "It's okay, Lou."

"Yes, We understand. I wasn't even that angry on you, kiddie."

Lenny and Bruce. Louis sobbed a litted and turned again to hug them. "Thank you and I'm really sorry.

"Fine. We are totally fine, Louis." Bruce patted his back. Lenny hummed in agreement. They backed away from him with a grin.

He heard Liam huff exaggeratedly. "I- um, I do understand where you coming from... I get it. Totally." He bit his lower lip. "Maybe give me some time, Louis? I'll come around." He gave him a tight lipped smile. "And... I don't hate you." Liam smiled a little. With a friendly pat on his shoulder, he walked away from them.

__

"See, you did it!"

"But he asked for some time-

"He also said he doesn't hate you. So that's good, right?"

"Mhm..."

Louis was standing in front of Niall's building with the other two boys. He was happy that Liam didn't reject his apology, just needed some time. That works for Louis.

"I'm gonna go. I'll call you." Niall hugged the little boy and gave him a kiss. He did the same with Harry, of course minus the kiss.

Louis and Harry walked down to their buildings in silence. Glancing shyly at their hands, holding each other. Louis looked up at Harry, through his eyeslashes, only to find him looking back at him. They both looked away giggling like little girls. "You are my boyfriend," Harry muttered with a smile. "Why are you being so shy?"

Because I love you.

"You are being shy too." Louis chose not to say his thoughts out loud.

"I'm just- it's because of you! You were looking at me." The curly hair lad looked down at his shoes and smiled, his dimples peeking out.

Pretty.

They reached in front of Louis building. Harry pulled Louis in a tight hug. "You did so good, Lou. He'll come around, I know." He bent down toh kiss the top of Louis' head. "Today you are looking exceptionally cute. Might even eat you." Louis pulled his hand away from Harry when he tried to bite him, giggling shyly.

"So Bye?" Harry smiled.

"Bye."

"Wait Harry!" Louis called when Harry turned to leave.

"Huh?"

"Uh... I- I wanted to... y'know... um.. I- Can I come to play with Ivy?"

"Anytime Lou, anytime."

Should now Louis tell Harry that he loves him or later?
I hope you liked it x