38.

(A/N: So I had this very awful writer's block for almost an year now. I'm still not very sure of myself. I know I will finish this story because it's my favourite.

Also, I am republishing chapter 38 because last one was horrible.

Bare with me, please. I'm extremely sorry 😔)

"-Okay so does this mean that you both are boyfriends as well?" This earns Louis a very incredulous look from Harry and Niall. Harry looks very disgusted while Niall just gets awkward. "I mean since I am Niall's boyfriend and your his boyfriend too." Louis explains Harry. "This is fair, right?"

Harry opens his mouth to say something but Niall beats him to that. "That's rather disgusting, Louis." Harry looks very offended. Niall just shrugs carelessly. They were lounging around in Harry's living area. Louis was lying on Harry's lap enjoying the way Harry was carding his fingers through his hair. Niall was sitting on the floor beside the sofa, in front of Louis. "I mean... no offence to you Haz but I don't see any spark between us,"

"As if I am dying to be in your arms?" Harry retorts with a snort. Louis just pinches his hand, warning him with a glare. "But this is weird! This is a polyamory thing, guys. I relate to both of you, so, indirectly you both relate to each other." Louis let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hmm...." Harry gave a very suspicious look to Niall who just hummed, deep in thoughts. "Louis is right. I-

"No! No, Not at all! I don't approve this. This is scandalous," Harry shook his head stubbornly. Niall and Louis gives him a murderous look to which Harry just scoffs. "What?"

"We can like be boyfriends- shut up! Let me complete!" Niall glared at the curly haired boy who was about to protest. "You should be more than glad that I, Niall Horan, am trying to work this out. So, as I was saying, We can be boyfriends but not like romantically, if that makes sense?"

"No it does not..." Niall huffs at Louis' accusation.

"I mean Harry and I can be boyfriends but not kiss and fuck? Got it?"

Harry was happy with that even though he doesn't understand that. Confusing. But he finds himself nodding at the thought. "Good idea..."

Louis' situation was nothing different from Harry and from the look of it, Niall himself was looking lost. "Okay! I can see that none of us understands this..." Harry states but then grins at Niall. "But I like that not kissing or fucking each other thing,"

Niall just chortles at that while Louis rolls his eyes at his stupid boyfriends. "Eh! You both are idiots!"

"But you love us!"

"Unfortunately!" Louis chimes. "I should head back to home." Harry whines loudly at the loss of contact. "Lou, I will miss you."

"Harry..."

"I should get back too." Niall follows Louis' step. "Harry, you did not complained about me leaving. I am offended mate," Niall smirked at Harry who just flipped him off.

Harry walked them out. He gave Louis very sad look, close to crying. Always so dramatic. Annoyed. Louis was just annoyed but Harry was too cute to be rejected. "I'll video call you before sleeping."

Harry squealed a little and smacked a very noise and wet kiss against Louis' mouth. Not once or twice but thrice. "Maybe I'm in love."

"Maybe," Niall snickered slightly jealous to share Louis' attention. He pulled Louis with him gently. The small boy laughed at his antics. "Your jealously is showing, Nialler!"

Niall didn't speak until they were in front of Louis' building. He pulled Louis close to his chest, arms snaking around his waist. Louis was quick to hook his arms around Niall's neck. "Yes, I was very jealous. Still not used to sharing you." Louis stared deep in his eyes. He loved him. "Because... I don't know about Harry but I am sure about me. I am surely in love," Niall's voice held sincerity and his eyes reflected just endless love. He dipped down and gave Louis a deep kiss. "I love you,"

"I-I love you, too...." Louis whispered back. Too scared to raise his voice. Suddenly, there was loss of warmth when Niall pulled away with a small smile. "Good night Louis. Get some sleep,"

"Good night."

"And don't forget to video call Harry or else he will probably die!" Niall ran away after letting out a snort. Louis just kept staring at his disappearing figure. He was seriously in love. Shit!

"-and I think I wanna be a singer,"

"Mhm..." Louis just kept giving him fond stares. "Harry, love, I know you'll be a great singer." Harry blushed at that.

"How do you know that?" He shied away from Louis' stare, not looking at the camera lens.

"You trust m-

"I do! Hell lot..." Louis let out a amused chuckle at Harry's eagerness.

"Then just trust me I know you'll be a great singer."

"Thank you," Harry rolled on his bed like a happy puppy, ending up on the floor with a loud thud. "FUCK!"

"Harry Edward Styles what did I say about not swearing in my house!"

Let's just say Louis enjoyed a lot when Anne lectured Harry for solid twenty minutes. Harry looked like a kicked puppy making Louis want to kiss him. So he did. Through the screen. But that doesn't matter because Harry slept with a very happy smile on his lips.

[ I hope you like it x ]