73.

[Lmao Niall and his trust on Louis. #Ohnoniall. Niall is Charles Boyles to Louis' Jake peralta and I love this. Just like Louis is Monica to Harry's Chandler.]

[ THREE YEARS ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BOOK. CRAZY, RIGHT? ]

"Louis!"

His eyebrows furrowed with confusion, not sure if he really heard someone calling his name or was it just an imagination?

"Did you hear someone calling my name?" Louis asked Felicite, who was sitting just beside him, watching the reruns of friends.

"Probably." She muttered, not really caring as she was too much into the show. A soft giggle escaped her lips as Ross realized his boss discarded his sandwich. "My sachwich!" She mocked. Louis shook his head as it might be just in his head.

"Loueh!"

"Yep, there's someone calling you." Felicite pointed out.

"Can't even enjoy my show without being disturbed once!" He huffed, making his way to the balcony. "Zayn, what?"

"Dove, come downstairs. Let's drop by the school. It is important." Zayn motioned him to come down, then running his hand through his hair. "You look cranky. Were you asleep?"

"No. Was just watching friends, but give me a minute." The boy put out his pointer finger and ran inside. Quickly, he informed his mum, checked himself in the mirror and then ran out, not before putting on his sandals.

"You took exactly three minutes." Zayn grinned cheekily, leaning down to kiss him. "Watermelon?"

"My chapstick." Louis informed. "Now what's the hot goss?" Zayn made a confused face. "I'm not Harry, so keep your lingos to yourself."

"I mean, the important thing you were talking about, Z. What is it?" Louis asked curiously, tucking his hair behind his ear. "Is it related to the Liam thing?"

"It is." Zayn sighed. "You ask too many questions, Lou. Tell me how was your day?"

"Average." Louis shrugged. "My eyes hurt and I'm scared if they need glasses. Ew." He pulled a disgusted face, not liking the idea.

"Why, dove?" Zayn chuckled.

"Because then I would look like some geek. I mean, there's nothing bad with looking like a geek, but I will look the worst. If that makes sense." Louis explained with a frown. "It does not." Zayn tsked. "You will still look pretty."

"That is you." Louis grinned, as Zayn laughed softly. They carried on chattering throughout the short walk to the school. There was still five minutes for the end of the school, so they didn't have to hurry.

"Yes, I wanna get one here." Louis pointed at his wrist, referring to getting tattooed there as Zayn asked if he was interested in getting inked. "And if I liked, then maybe I'll get a couple more of them."

"I want them too. They are quite interesting,"

Soon, they reached the school, laughing and chatting and noticed the school time was over as small herds of students were scattered around the parking lot. The place was filled with loud, obnoxious chatters and laughs. Louis raked his eyes through the crowd, in search of his other two boyfriends, it was then he noticed Harry was talking to Maggie and she was gripping on Harry's arm with both her hands. Who the fuck this bitch thinks she is?

"Looks like our dear Harry has been caught." Zayn commented with a sly chuckle, watching Harry struggle against her grip and looking around for help. "Zayn!" Louis hissed angrily, giving Maggie, who was still hanging on his Harry, snake eyes. "Time to fry some stray bitches!"