88.

Hi! It's quite a long chapter. Larry date. If it gets boring, then my apologies 😓

Louis scrunched his nose and bit the inside of his lower lip when he opened the door and Harry was standing there with a big smile with just a daisy in his hand. He leaned against the doorframe and stuck his tongue out at Harry.

"You look disgusting."

"You, too." Harry grinned. "Disgustingly cute." He gave him a cheeky smirk. "Ew." And he offered the flower to the boy.

"Fuck off." Louis laughed, he took the daisy from his boyfriend and pretended to crush it. "Thank you." He laughed again when Harry gasped loudly. "I love it."

"It being me?"

"No. Ew." Louis gagged. "Not at all. It being the flower. You are just disgusting."

"Stop flirting!" The two were startled by Louis' sisters. Lottie grimaced at them and Felicite rolled her eyes. "Stop your disgusting flirting and go away!"

"Rude." Harry commented, he turned Louis around and hugged him from behind. "We are cute. Look."

"Barf!" Felicite snorted.

Louis cracked up at her remark, covering his mouth as he laughed. "We are leaving anyway. Go and be stingy somewhere else, lovelies!"

"Going where?" Jay peeked from the balcony, then sauntered over to them. She rolled her eyes playfully when Harry waved at her.

"I told you. Harry and I are going out... just to hang out and stuff." Louis shrugged.

"And stuff!" Lottie gasped, pointing at them. "Mom!"

"And when you hang out with your boyfriend-slash-girlfriend, it is called a date." Felicite scoffed softly. "They are going on a date."

"Yeah. Is that a bad thing?" Harry asked curiously, looking at the three ladies. "Louis is mine. I can take—

"Mine?" Jay raised her eyebrows, evidently trying to pull their legs.

"Mom, please." Louis scoffed. "Don't embarrass me. Y'all are embarrassing. Including you, Harry. He is also very disgusting."

"How cute!" Harry grumbled. "We are leaving. And yes, Jay, Louis is mine." He grinned widely. "Bye!"

-

"You look slightly different now that you've cut your hair, Lou." Harry pointed out, as they walked together to some unknown destination— unknown for Louis. How weird. He has been in the town for a year and still doesn't know much about it. Well, he isn't a social butterfly or venture around much. "Is it because of what I said?!" Harry gasped. "Oh, no! I'm sorry!"

Louis chuckled wryly. "Don't have to make everything about you, arsehole!" He hooked his arm around Harry's and leaned against his arm. "It's not because of you, love. Chill. I just wanted to do it."

"You still look adorable." Harry gushed out.

"Yeah, I am aware." Louis sassed. "Thank you." He looked up and smiled at Harry. "Where are you taking me? Just tell me already, okay? Unknown destinations make me anxious and queasy."

Harry brought his other hand to pat Louis' head lovingly. "Don't worry. It's pretty close. It's a garden, more like a farm. You'll love it."

"Garden!" Louis grinned. "I love gardens!"

"I know, pup." Harry smiled softly. The way Louis was smiling so brightly at him made his heart race unnecessarily fast. "Are we a step closer?"

"To what?"