89.

[A/N: HOPEFULLY, NOW WATTPAD WILL LET PEOPLE COMMENT AND STUFF. I'M SO DONE!]

I just want the book to end and also not end at the same time. Weird, ikr! I am just so emotionally attached to this book that it is literally my baby. My only famous book. lmao. So pathetic. But seriously, Louis-e really got a lot of appreciation from you guys and it makes me so happy. Let's save this rant for the end which is very near.

Unedited. Also a Larry chapter. Pardon.

[TIME SKIP]

Two months passed by quickly, it was March already. Past two months turned out to be fine. Although Louis had his doubts, would panic every once in a while when his dad would come back from one of his business trips and the lad couldn't sleep all night, thinking his parents would break out the big news about them moving to some new place. However, luck was on his side and nothing ever happened. It actually gave him a little hope that maybe this time God is, for the first time, cutting him some slack.

It was such a relief to think so and what's wrong with thinking something positive? Its good because you attract what you reflect. So, he had decided to be positive and not worry about moving. Manifesting for good luck may work this time. He really wants to be happy this time, he wants something for himself. Louis had stopped asking for things from God a while ago, but now that he thinks almighty is being lenient on him, maybe he should be a little selfish.

Louis was startled out of his thoughts as a tray was angrily placed in front of him, making him flinch back. "Wow, might as well smack that tray right in my face. Will work like a charm, Harry." He commented sarcastically, watching the lad taking his apron off furiously and smacking it on the table. "Apron will work, too."

"Not in the mood, Lou!" Harry glared at the lad standing behind the counter, who was smirking back at Harry. "Motherfucker." He mouthed at him, only for the lad to mouth back 'only for you, baby' with his cocky smirk.

"Some context will be great, H."

"I want to crush his face with a wrench, wifey."

"A little less disgusting one," Louis muttered under his breath, picking up his chocolate milkshake and sipping it through a straw. "Thank you for the funny straw."

"Do you not see how miserable I am?" Harry threw his hands in the air in disbelief. "Am I invisible to you? Or is my misery funny to you? Or you just care about that stupid funny straw!"

"I can see you are... frustrated." Louis smacked his lips delightfully. "But yeah, I don't know about the misery. I asked for the context, too. You were just too absorbed in wrenching his face."

"Yeah, I just killed him in my brain." Harry shrugged, snatching the glass from Louis' hand and taking a big sip. "I make awesome milkshakes!"

"Gotta complain to Oliver about one of his waiters sipping on a customer's milkshake." Louis sneered. "I'm on a break!" Harry scoffed lightly. "We might go a break if you ever again took a sip from my straw or go tongue first with my spoon. You know I'm very particular about such stuff."

"You're not particular. You're just an arsehole— just like him!" Harry pointed at the lad behind the counter.

Louis sighed deeply. "What happened, H? I thought you were enjoying working here."

"I do enjoy my work when that motherfucker isn't around." Harry was just a cashier at the bakery, but a month ago, just a week after his birthday, he was given the position of a barista and the curly haired boy was more than happy. Even Niall had started working in a local bookstore.

"And how exactly is he bothering you, babe?" Louis asked, wiping the tip of the straw. He giggled a little when Harry frowned at his action. "I love you."