20.

"Shit!" Niall pulls away from the kiss quickly. His cheeks were flushed and lips were red and ruffled hair. Louis thanked the god since his back was facing Niall's mom.

"M-Mom, I can e-explain..." Maura looks at him and then the 'girl' who was still wasn't facing her. "Hm... who is she, Niall?"

Louis and Niall shared a look and chuckled awkwardly. "M-My girlfriend," Niall gives an apologetic smile to Louis who just shrugs in response. "Oh and why is she not facing me?" Louis blushed softly. He turned around and gave her a sheepish smile.

Maura walks into the kitchen and leans against the counter with a small smirk playing on her lips. The two boys faced her with crimson faces. "Louise? The one you talk about with your grandma?"

Niall blushed and nodded. "She's beautiful, Niall but I won't allow all this in my house. She is too young for-

"Mom!" Niall gasped in horror at her mum's imagination. Louis was blushing in embarrassment. "We were not going to..." Maura laughed.

"I was just warning. Okay?"

"Yeah sure mom!" Niall tugged Louis with him to his room.

Louis chuckled when they reached Niall's room while the older boy was still blushing. "It's okay Nialler!"

Louis just hugged Niall because that was his favorite. He felt safe amd happy. The happiest. Niall looked down at the small boy's head. Louis' hair were shiny and soft.  He was very good at taking care of his hair. Niall pondered how would Louis look with short hair. He really wanted to see him with short hair.

"Lou?"

"Hm?"

"I want to see you in short hair," Louis looked up at him with big blue eyes. "I don't wanna cut my hair, Niall. I l-love them."

"Oh," Niall rubbed the back of neck awkwardly.

Louis felt bad. Niall accepted him and his girlish desires and Louis wanted to do something for him. If Niall wanted to do that then Louis will do that. Even if he has to cut his hair. Hair will grow eventually but giving Niall what he wanted was Louis' first priority. He'll do it. He'll cut his hair.

"Cut them,"

Niall's head shot up. He looked at Louis in horror. Louis loved his hair and he'd do that for him. "You don't have to," He whispered with teary eyes and a sad smile.

"I want to! For you! Please. Do it. It won't hurt too much if you'll cut them." Louis whispered back.

Niall shook his head. "That'll be like a sin. I'm sorry that I asked-

Louis pulled him into a kiss. "Do it. I can do it for you. I swear it won't hurt. My dad will be happy. Please Niall," Niall looked at him with glassy eyes. He felt guilty but Louis was asking for it. He was begging for it so he gave in.

"Sit down. I'll bring the scissors," Louis smacked a noisy kiss on his lips and sat on the floor. Niall felt mushy but left to bring the scissors.

Louis was looking at Niall's cute concentrating face in the mirror. He liked Niall very much. "You know how to cut hair?"

"Not that nicely but my mom used to cut my hair when I was a kid so I learned a bit of it. Don't punch me if it went wrong?" Niall chuckled. He admired Louis' silky hair. The feeling of his soft hair against his fingers was amazing. He kissed his neck. "Don't! That tickles!" Louis warned.

"Thanks. I'll keep in my mind that you're ticklish." Niall laughed in his ear but Louis didn't winced. He was used to it. It was music to his ears now.

"You look like peter pan, my beautiful boy!" Niall hugged Louis from the back and stared into the mirror.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" Niall kissed his cheek. "You are so pretty, Louis!"

Louis was really a pretty boy. He look amazing with short hair. They were bit messy but still managed make Louis beautiful. Niall stared in his cerulean eyes through the mirror. They were beautiful and made Niall feel like he was venturing deep oceans and flying high in the sky at the same time. His cheekbones were to die for and his thin lips were so kissable; like Louis applied cherry colored lipstick. His beauty made Niall cry, literally.

"Why are you crying, Niall?" Louis turned and looked shocked. Niall realized that he was crying again.

"I-It's... you a- Louis you are beautiful! Your beauty made me cry," Louis laughed softly at him. "Shut up! I'm not beautiful,"

"If only you knew how beautiful you are, my love. I could worship you and your beauty for my whole life," Louis wiped his tears and hugged him.

"You are beautiful that is why you find everyone beautiful." Niall just pulled the small boy closer and sighed happily into the hug.

"Your mom will be shocked!" Louis chuckled.

"Nah, she won't be!"

"Are you challenging me, Niall?"

"Maybe!"

Louis hummed and dragged Niall with him. When they reached the living room, they heard a loud gasp. Niall looked at his shocked looking mom. "Now?" Louis chuckled evilly.

"Niall, Do you have a magic closet or something that you take a girl and change her into a boy?!" Maura was sitting on the couch with a shocked look etched on her face.

"Mom, this is Louise!" Niall laughed.

"What?"

"Yes, I cut her hair,"

"But why?"

"She asked for it. She still looks beautiful, isn't it?" Niall smiled at Louis.

"She indeed looks beautiful but w-why would so-someone want to cut their beautiful hair?" She looked at Louis.

"I just wanted to feel like a boy for once," Niall laughed at the answer. Maura was still confused but didn't question anymore.

"Mom, I'm going to park with Louise." Maura nodded absentmindedly still confused.

Niall and Louis walked into the park. They didn't talked much just enjoying each others presence. Louis took Niall's hand and interlaced their fingers together.

"Peter pan," That was a new name Niall gave to Louis.

"Yes,"

"Take me to Neverland,"

"Huh?"

"I mean take me to the secret place again. I'll be your lost boy." Niall gave him a cheeky wink.

"You are so cheesy, Nialler!" Louis giggled.

"I'm a lost boy. Your lost boy. You can take me anywhere and I'll follow you everywhere. I'm under your spell!" Niall rambled.

"You make me feel like an asshole magician, Niall!" Louis argued. "Under my spell? That's so..." Louis pursed his lips thinking for an appropriate word. "Flimsy!"

"Excuse me? You are calling my feelings flimsy!" Niall squinted his playfully.

"I did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did t- shit!"

"What happened?" Louis asked. Niall was looking at something behind the tree. Louis saw a head full of curls. "Harry!"

"Louis, I don't want to talk to him. Please! He is very annoying." Louis pouts at him but agrees. Niall took his hand and they ran to their (Zayn's) secret hideout.

[ louis is 'boy' now! Too much nouis right? sorry can't get enough of them! larry and lilo is coming tho. i hope you liked the chapter? vote and comment x ]

[ if you don't mind can y'all please check my other nouis ::if you like their bromance:: book 'it's not right'. just asking... thank you ]