35.

[ hi 🌸 ]

[ i am late again . y'all don't like the book anymore . y'all never comment or vote 😭 . but thank you for 8k . Also it's not edited . ]

"Where are you taking me, boo?"

"To our place. I want to spend some alone time with you," Louis clung close to Niall. The older boy smiled at him. They passed the park and the small woods. The serene calming voice of flowing water filled their ears. Niall looked at their intertwined hands and a smile etched his lips. He looked at his young boyfriend who was looking around the beautiful woods.

A soft chestnut fringe was adorning his forehead. Pink thin lips curved into a small smile. The strawberry blush was constant on his high cheekbones. His deep blue eyes were taking in the beauty of nature whereas Niall's clear blue ones were taking in Louis' beauty. It felt so good. Louis was such a lagniappe and Niall felt serendipitous to have him. Maybe he was in- no! That's too soon.

Niall was deep in his thoughts and Louis noticed it. He was nervous about taking Niall to the place. He hoped that it will all fall back in place. When the reached the clearing, Louis could see Harry seating beside the creek with an anxious look on his face.

The small boy looked back at his boyfriend who was smiling and blushing to himself. If it wasn't a serious situation then Louis would have asked him but right now he have other things to do. "Ni?"

Niall jumped a little and then chuckled awkwardly. "I'm sorry. I was kinda lost,"

"I know," Louis smiled.

"Well lets- what the fuck?!" One looks at Harry and Niall was suddenly fuming with anger. Harry heard the commotion and he was facing the couple. "The fuck he is doing here?"

"Nialler cal-

"You knew about this?! Really Lou? I can't believe this!" The blonde boy threw his hands in air with an angry look.

"You have to listen to him. Try to understand me, Niall. Just this one time, for me and then I will never force you again. For me?"

Niall was silent for a minute but then nodded hesitantly. "I'll be here only. I mean across the creek." Louis pointed at the other side of creek. "Just call me and I'll come back. Okay?"

"Hm fine..." Niall muttered and hugged Louis. "I will punch him if he'll say rubbish again."

"I'll make sure that his nose is broken," Louis chuckled and pecked his cheek. He waved at Harry who smiled softly at him. Louis showed him a thumbs up and carefully crossed the water stream.

Niall took a sharp intake of breath and then exhaled deeply. With a small pout on his lips, he reached up to Harry. The green eyed boy patted the ground beside him, motioning Niall to take a seat. Once they were comfortable, Harry opened his mouth only to squeak out a little 'Hi'.

"Hi." Niall grumbled back.

"How do I start....?" Harry trail off looking very confused. "Erm... I'm sorry,"

Niall snapped his head towards him and glared. "And that fixes everything? Every bullshit you gave me?"

"No, it doesn't but—" Harry wanted to slap himself. All the preparations went in vain. He groaned loudly. "Look I'm trying. I'm... Niall, what I did was really bad and unforgivable-

"Still you are trying to apologize?"

"Louis is rubbing off his sass on you." Harry pointed out. "Nevermind. So I was saying... uh what I did was wrong and unforgivable. I understand all you anger and hate towards me b-but... I-I'm really sorry."