33.

[ so the story is close to getting 1k vote. I mean we need 282 votes. Please be a doll and V O T E. Also comment as well. Idk if y'all still interested in it or not? ]

[ y'all don't even comment nicely. I'm so disappointed in me 😔 ]

The middle aged woman's hands were full of grocery bags. She groaned softly because how will she hold the cake box.

"Let me help you, Maura!"

She turned around and smiled thankfully at the boy. "Thank you, Harry!" The boy took her grocery bags and she held the big cake box. "It's for Niall. He's been such a good boy for this month. Also, He's been pretty quiet and sad. I don't know what happened to my baby?" She rambled. She was petite woman.

Harry felt so guilty. He wanted to tell her that Niall was sad because of him. "Why don't you come to our place, Harry? I asked Niall but he says that y'all are grown up and don't play at home. He always tells me that how great team you both are! I would love to see you both playing football together." She chuckled. Okay but now Harry was drowning in his own guilt pool.

"I- He is ri-right. Next month, we have a football match. You should definitely come," Harry smiled sweetly at her.

"I would love to but my work... I can't even give Niall some time..." Maura sighed softly. "Anyway, I'll definitely try."

Harry felt so bad to spread such vile rumors about a sweet and hard working lady like Maura. He lost an understanding best friend like Niall. Why he have to be such a stupid boy?! He groaned mentally. 'I have to make it up to Niall. I have to apologize to him!' He thought.

"Here we are!" Maura sighed loudly breaking Harry out of his thoughts. They took elevator to get to Maura's flat's floor. Harry rung the doorbell with his nose causing Maura to chuckle loudly. It didn't took much time for Niall to open the door.

"Mom, you must be so freaking tired! Com- Harry?!" The blonde was shocked.

"Niall, I'm not tired. Harry helped me," Maura smiled gratefully at the curly haired boy. "Please come inside, Harry!" Harry opened his mouth to protest but Niall opened the door wider for them. He took the bags from Harry's hand and kept them on the kitchen table. Maura was in the kitchen.

"You helped my mum? But wasn't she the one who brought bad luck, is a whore-

"I'm sorry... I'm so so so sorry, Niall. I'm sorry for every fucking disgusting thing I uttered about her. I feel so bad because she is such a nice lady. I'm- please forgive me!" Niall was staring blankly at Harry.

"What makes you think that I believe this bullshit of yours?" He snorted. "I mean I know you want Louis that is why you are playing with me heart again!"

"N-No, Niall be-believe me mate-

"I'm not your fucking mate!" He gritted out angrily. "Just get the fuck out of my house! You don't deserve her kindness, bastard! Fuck off!" Harry was in tears. He turned on his heels and rushed out crying silently.

"Louis! Get ready dad is on his way to home. Stop staring in the mirror!" Lottie pulled her brother away from the mirror.

"He'll be so freaking shocked when he'll see my hair! But that doesn't means I will not grow my hair again!" Louis rambled. Jay chuckled at her son. "Of course, Lou!"

"Should I tell him about Niall?"

"NO!" Louis flinched back when his mom and sisters yelled together. He put his hands up in mock defense. "Okay..."

"Lou, you know how homophobic he is! You can't do that," Félicité groaned loudly. Louis shrugged. He missed his dad so much. As a cue, the doorbell went off.

"I'm so ready... NO I'M NOT! MOM I'M NOT READY!" Louis jumped up and down. "FUCK ME BACKWARDS!" The time stopped for the Tomlinsons.

"LOUIS!" The three females glared at him. "Now is not the time so I'm letting this go. But we'll discuss about this later for sure!" Jay exclaimed in a sharp tone. Louis hissed in anger.

"It was just a little cuss word," He mumbled to himself. His mother glared at him. Before the door was being opened, he whispered one last thing—

"Well then fuck me backwards!"

[ not the best chapter but still... i hope you liked it. please vote and comment guys! x ]