39.

[I hope you like it. Vote & Comment. TPWK.]

Louis licked his lips for the hundredth time. Pushing the swing back and forth, he kept staring at the lads playing football across the field. They were all fit for their age but Liam was definitely fitter than others. The way his shirt clung on his sweaty torso and toned biceps shouldn't make Louis' heart stutter. This was so wrong. Thinking about other boys when he already has two boyfriends was so fucking wrong.

'What a thirsty bitch, you are, Louis Tomlinson!'

Louis slapped himself mentally but his eyes amd heart just wanted to betray him. But blame Liam for being so fit. It's all his fault. Louis rolled his eyes at himself. He saw Harry coming towards him, looking like a very tired but happy puppy. His curls were all bouncing around, teeth peeking out graciously at him and dimples adorning his cheeks. He was breathtaking.

"Louis!" He whisper-yelled the name happily, because Liam and Zayn still didn't know that he is a boy. Losers! "I am tired," With that statement Harry fell down in front of Louis, grasping on his knees, looking all red and mushy. "Awww!" Louis can't help but coo. "You are so cute,"

"It's all because of you." Harry kissed his right knee and nuzzled his cheek against it. Louis tugged, indicating him to stand up. Harry did as asked for. Louis got up from the swing, groaning in the process because his ass hurts from sitting for so long on the cold hard swing. He made Harry sit on the swing and stood in front of him. "Always so caring," Louis giggled when Harry poked his tummy. "C'mere!" He pulled Louis on his lap.

They sat silently, enjoying each other's presence. The evening was particularly very pleasant. Little birds chirping occasionally. Bees buzzing around the flower patches behind the swing and the cool breeze ruffling their hair and caressing their skin. Harry started leaving small butterfly kisses against Louis' neck, making the small boy mewl in ecstasy. It was all perfect.

Until...

"Styles!"

Louis and Harry pouted simultaneously, when forced to break their happy moment. Harry threw a dirty look at Liam who just rolled his eyes. "What?" Irritation was laced in his tone. Louis rubbed his arm for comfort.

"Stop fondling over her and come continue the game!"

"Excuse me!" Harry removed Louis from his lap and pushed Liam away harshly. "I can do anything I want to, without you poking your filthy nose in my business," Until now, Niall and Zayn were also gathered around. Niall pulled Harry away from Liam and shook his head.

"Don't put up a fight, Harry."

"Well then tell him to fuck off and never interfere in my life," Harry jabbed his finger harshly against Liam's side. Rubbing the sore part, Liam jabbed Harry's chest strongly. "Ahhh!" Harry screeched in horror, clutched his chest. He turned to Louis and shook his head in pain. "It hurts. He pok-poked my h-heart. I think- ugh..." Harry leaned back into Louis for support. "Lou..."

Zayn hissed in agony, rolling his eyes harshly. "And here we go again!" Niall snorted at that but restricted himself from saying something.

"Harry, you such a wimp!" Liam accused Harry. "Always running away to your girlfriend! Be a man! Man up,"

Next minute, Liam and Harry were on ground. They were pulling each other's hair, throwing insults at each other. "I'll pull every strand of your hair and boil them and then make you drink that soup,"

Louis gagged at the disgusting thought.

"I'll shave your hair and scrape off your skin from your skull and make you eat it dry!"

Louis and Niall both felt sick.

"I'll add my pubic hair in the soup and make you drink that for three days,"

Zayn joined Niall and Louis. Three of them looking green, ready to puke.

"I'll add my armpit hair and mucus and make you eat it dry for five days, Liam!"

Ew.

"Both of you, STOP!" Niall screeched in horror, when Zayn just barfed in the nearby bushes. Louis was rubbing his back.

"Look what you made him do!" Harry slapped Liam across his face. Liam slapped both of Harry's cheeks simultaneously. "It was you!"
Harry, just to give a dramatic effect, rolled on the ground, few feet away. He banged his head, gently, against a poll.

"Ah!"

Zayn had too much of this while Niall just looked tired. Liam threw his hands up in the air in disbelief. "You lying dramatic bitch!" Liam yelled and tried to lunge at Harry. Tried. He was held back by Niall, pulling him by legs. Harry cowered away, holding the pole tightly.

"Niall let me go. I want to teach him a lesson."

"Lou!" Harry cried out and hugged Louis. "He hurt me. See my head-" he bowed down and showed red scalp. "-hurts..." he whimpered.

"We'll go back now," Louis said. "Niall, I'll take Harry home."

Liam and Harry were having a glaring fest. Harry stepped on Liam's hands and stomped them. Liam gasped. Once free, He scratched Harry's bare calves.

"Lou! Niall!" Harry screeched again. Zayn snorted and gave him sceptical look. Harry was really dramatic. Letting out a frustrated yell, Louis pulled Harry away from the scene but Harry didn't left before kicking some dirt at Liam's face.

"Boo! I won."  Were the last words he mouthed towards Liam before he let Louis pull him away.

[ Treat People With Kindness x]