50.

[ a/n: it's been two years to the book and still it is still going on. Ik it is my fault, I slacked a lot. But now I am using this quarantine to get the book to its end soon. I swear it will worth it.]

Now y'all read the chapter and i hope you enjoy it. Please vote and leave a comment. Kissy <3

Louis just got done with his classes and was watering his plants in their balcony. The boy was humming something under his breath, swaying a little. It was a cute sight.

"Oh love, look at you!" He gently caressed the rose, smiled. "Aren't you just beautiful?" And then he carried on with his chores. It was a minute or two later when he saw Zayn passing by his building. The Bradford boy was pretty busy looking at his phone. Louis and he were spending quite a lot of time together since the past few days; more like two weeks.  The other boys are just busy with their exams, not that him and Liam are on talking terms. It's Zayn who spends time with him. He likes it. He likes— no!

"Zayn!"

The raven haired boy was quick to look up and smile. He waved at Louis, who waved back. "Hey Lou!"

"Where are you going?" Louis put his small watering can on the ledge and leaned against it.

"Creek,"

"Can I join you?" Louis asked expectantly.

Zayn loved spending time with Louis. The boy was just magic, he always made him happy. He really liked him. So, he just waved Louis to come down. The small boy grinned happily and ran to his mom.

"I'm—

"I heard." Jay smirked.

"What?" Louis frowned.

"What?" She kept smirking while doing her work.

"I don't like the way you are smiling. Why are you doing that?"

Jay chuckled. "You little minx!" She shook her head. "I can see what you are trying to do."

"What do you mean!" Louis glared at her, not liking her tone.

Jay chuckled again. "Be careful. You boyfriends might not like it."

Louis was quick to scoff. "We are just friends, they know. You are just being nosy." He pouted. "My friend is waiting for me. I'm going. I love you, bye."

"I love you too. Be careful!" Jay called out before Louis left his apartment with an eye roll.

-

"— and H was freaking out so bad. I had to video call him 2 in the morning. He was looking cute, though." Louis giggled while he blabbered his late night shenanigans to Zayn.

"I guess he's not too fond of Literature."

The small boy hummed with a happy smile. "Yeah. I hope they ace in their exams." He looked around the little forest. It reminded him of Niall and how he was scared. This place holds a lot of memories. "I miss them, though. It's been so long since I saw them. It was so stupid that they called me a distraction!"