86.

I'm absolutely stressed. I have my tests from Monday and fuck— I'm not stressed about doing good, I will, I know. I am stressed about the porr network connection. It's online tests, if y'all are wondering. So that's why.

I might not update anything next week. Apologies :)

Louis was watering his plants while singing one of his favorite Taylor Swift songs. His nose was finally free from the gauze. However, there was still a bit of swelling under his eyes and his nose was a bit sensitive. It wasn't fully healed. It was the last day of the year. And what an amazing year it was. He smiled softly to himself, remembering all the sweet memories he made this year. However, sadly, he had no plans for the new year's eve. He still hasn't talked to Harry and it was killing him. He was still very hesitant to face the boy.

"This is sad." He muttered to one of the plants.

After a minute or two, he felt something hit his shoulder blade. With furrowed eyebrows, he tried to find the reason and found a little pebble on the floor. What? Quickly, he looked down to see the culprit. It was Harry. Is he trying to really hurt Louis in every possible way? Is he still not satisfied? However, The older boy waved at him and Louis had to purse his lips to contain a smile as his eyes filled with tears. Harry gestured to him to come down and he shook his head. He really didn't want to talk to Harry. At least for now.

"Please?" There was an urgency and hope in Harry's tone and it melted Louis' demeanour, just a bit.

Louis put the little watering can on the ledge and gave a subtle nod. With slow steps, he walked back inside and informed his mom that he's going out for a while. He made a quick run to his room to take a look at himself. Meeting Harry after the incident was dreadful and saddening. Some part of him was ecstatic, but some of it was very hesitant.

When he reached downstairs, Harry was leaning against the wall. Upon seeing Louis exiting the elevator, the boy pushed himself to stand straight and approached towards him. "Louis..." he breathed out.

"Shall we just do this in the park? I don't— not here." Louis whispered. Instead of replying, Harry just put his hand out for Louis, who shook his head again. He kept a safe distance from the boy.

Don't forget that you are a boy. I won't hesitate to hit you.

God, he was really scared of Harry. He has never felt such an intense feeling of fear around the boy. Was it a red flag? But he loved Harry. Harry loved him. He shook his thoughts away and waved his hand to signal Harry to kead the way.

"Okay."

-

Louis did not want to overreact or over analyse, but when he saw Harry was leading his way towards the lake, his heart started to palpitate in his chest. Deep down he knew Harry would never intentionally hurt him, but his words and threats for the other day were haunting Louis. He started to take deep breaths to stop himself from panicking. Harry was not going to push him into the lake. How can he even think something so horrible about Harry?

"No!" Involuntarily, he let out a restricted sob and stopped dead in his tracks. "No, no, no!"

"Louis?" Harry gasped inaudibly, a bit startled from Louis' sudden outburst. He took a step towards the lad to hug him, but Louis backed away from him. His eyes were screwed shut and he was blindly trying to push Harry away. It was then it dawned on Harry. Louis was scared of him. He had to bite back his own sobs. "L-Louis, I'm not going to- uh, hurt you." How many have he said this and broken the promise over and over? "Do you want me to call Niall?" He asked sadly.

Even though Louis wanted to say yes and call Niall to provide him some comfort, he shook his head. Niall can not always save him or fight for him. Harry is not going to hurt him. It is Harry. His Hazza. He kept repeating it in his mind.