37.

[ a/n : thank you so much for 1k votes, love. I can't believe and this is my first book to get 1k votes. i hope you all give louis-e the same love x ]

[ THANK YOU SO MUCH, REALLY. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SWEET COMMENTS AND VOTE X ]

Louis sighed out for fifth time in those three minutes. Harry seemed to be really nervous and had pledged to keep his mouth shut. Louis was getting impatient and restless. After few more minutes of being painfully quiet and restless, Louis huffed loudly. "Harry just say something. You are scaring me." Harry looked at him with some unreadable expression and then pouted.

"I, myself, am scared, Lou." Louis howled with laughter when Harry literally squeaked out, looking like a kicked puppy.

"Why? Is it that bad?" Louis asked, once he regained his serious demeanor back.

"Depends. But the main question is how will you react." Harry shifted closer to the small boy and muttered. A small smile crept on his lips when Louis rolled his eyes at him.

"Depends." Louis mocked Harry and then smirked.

"You cheeky little shit!" Harry chuckled and pulled Louis closer, until he was flushed against his side. Harry took a deep breath and then muttered a small 'fuck it'. "I am so fucking bad at expressing my emotions in words," He crawled in front of Louis and leaned closer to him, until their hot breaths were fanning against their lips. "But I can show them very nicely. I have always craved for this since that day when we kissed under this same tree. Just the taste of your lips.." Louis opened his mouth to speak something but a small squeak escaped his lips which Harry swallowed. It took Louis a minute to process the fact that Harry was kissing him. HARRY WAS KISSING HIM. It took him another minute to kiss him back. Louis was sandwiched between Harry and the tree. Harry pulled Louis closer, snaking his arms around his petite waist. Louis tightened his grip on Harry's shirt. A small whimper escaped his lips when Harry nipped on his lower lip. Opening his mouth slightly, Louis gave a silent invite to Harry to fuck his mouth with his tongue. Louis moaned when Harry massaged his tongue with his'. Something snapped in Louis and he pushed away Harry. The two boys were panting heavily, a string of saliva connecting between their lips. "Harry?!"

"Before you slap me or freak out or punch me or knee my balls, listen to me. Let me explain?" Harry had this dopey grin on his face. Louis was so fucking perfect in every way. His lips were so addictive that Harry was already missing them.

"You have five minutes."

"Niall." Harry breathed out. " Niall came to my house, today in the morning. He just said he is fine with us. He is fine wi-

"No!" Louis said in horror. Tears glistened his blue eyes. "He is breaking up with me? How can he? I love him. He c-cannot...."

"No, No, No Louis! He is not breaking up with you, love. He loves you too much to let you go so easily. He just agreed to share you. Y'know.... polyamorous relationship. He is fine with it." Harry said with wide eyes while Louis gasped loudly.

"You are not lying?"

"Not at all. You can ask Niall and then we can discuss about this." Harry pointed between them. "I won't force you if you don't like me anymore and don't wanna do this. I understand. I just want you to be happy. I will live with the fact that you only love Niall and want to marry him, have kids with him and only want him to make lov-

"HARRY!" Louis screeched loudly and then giggled loudly. "You are so stupid. I still like you, oaf! Good lord, just kiss me you fool." Louis laughed loudly. He rolled his eyes when he saw Harry looking extremely baffled. Louis pulled Harry by his collar and crashed their lips. Harry was quick to kiss Louis, passionately. The kiss lasted for two minutes. Louis was first to pull away and rest their forehead against each other. "That was amazing but you are super, proper sure that Niall is not breaking up with me?" Louis asked worriedly.

Harry gave him a assuring smile. "He is not." Louis sighed happily. "Lou, will you be my boyfriend?

"Of-fucking-course."

And their lips were again sealed into a sweet kiss.

[ i hope you like it x ]