80.

// Hi. It's just a sweet Larry chapter. //

"Good morning!"

"Ah!"

Louis yelped softly, sitting up from his slumber. "You don't 'ave to scare me so early in the mornin'!" He protested in a weak, sleepy tone. "It's eleven thirty, baby." Harry chuckled, "And couldn't get you out of mind since I got here in this morning. At least be a little happy?"

"I'm happy." Louis grumbled. "Maybe my tone or my expression or my body language aren't showing happiness. My heart is. It is singing for you."

That made Harry crack up once again. "What is it singing, honey?"

"Uh..." The younger lad pulled a thinking expression, still drawing out. "...Mirrors."

"Justin Timberlake?" The curly haired boy raised a brow as he took one of Louis' hands in his and kissed it. "Why?"

"Because my mom says I've somewhat become a mirror image of you." He smiled, patting Harry's cheek. "I missed you."

"And I, you." Harry bit the inside of cheeks, trying to contain a smile, as he and Louis shared a loving look. "That's my song from now on, huh?"

"Mhm. Yours. Every time it plays, I'll be reminded of you." Louis answered shyly, playing with Harry's shirt collar. "I've never given anyone a song."

"Me neither. I'll find one for you or maybe write."

"That's too romantic." Louis giggled. "And... that's a bad thing?"

"Mhm.. can become our thing." Louis smiled coyly, gently pinching Harry's cheek. Harry hummed, not able to contain his smile anymore as he grinned brightly. "Kiss?"

"Not with the morning breath!"

"Then what are you waitin' for?! Go brush!"

-

"I hate that I couldn't spend our first ever Christmas together!" Harry complained to Jay, who hummed mindlessly, too busy chopping carrots for the soup. "You wouldn't have minded much if I would've abducted him and taken him with me? I mean, you've spent an awful lot of Christmases with my Louis."

"Careful who you speak to, son. I'm his mother and can restrict him from seeing you." Jay turned around to throw a sickeningly sweet smile, pointing a carrot at him.

"You called me son. You love me too much!" Harry grinned. "I'll abduct him next year."

That statement seemed to pause Jay from chopping, as she turned around fully, giving Harry a funny look. "Next year?"

"Yuh-huh!" Harry chuckled. "Next year and well, year after that and forever, I'll get to spend all my festivals with my Louis." The green eyed boy beamed at her with the thought.

Jay gave him a sad smile. "Oh, Harry, it is-

"Harry!" The two of them jumped up a little, startled, as Louis came shrieking, looking a bit bewildered. He gave Jay a look and then smiled at Harry. "Harry, let's- uh.. let's— let's leave. I'm ready."