2.

[ Doing double update because I want to. ]

"What a pretty girl, are you?" Louis wanted to scratch the middle-aged woman's face because is she that blind that she can't see his flat chest. What 15 year old girls don't have boobs?

Two weeks and he was officially shifted into his new 'home' and Louis hated it was an understatement. All his neighbors were bunch of fools. Example, the lady who just called him a girl. Then there was this creepy University guy who never missed a chance to hit on Louis, even if it's just a wink.

'I have a dick!' Louis wanted to yell but no, his mother taught him better than this. He walked inside his four bedroom and three bathroom apartment. He gave the newspaper to his dad who was sipping on his tea in the kitchen. He walked to the balcony, the only favorite place in his hellhole of a house.

It had a mini garden in it which made Louis' heart swell with happiness. He felt a certain peace there, among the small plants. He started watering his plants, humming softly. 'This is home. Louis, this is home.' His brain screamed. Louis smiled at the thought but was suddenly disturbed by a loud clap.

He looked down to find a blond guy clapping and jumping happily for some unknown reason. Louis smiled softly at him. There was another this another guy too. He had brown hair. Louis tucked his long hair, an old habit, behind his ear, looking down at the boys suddenly very interested in what they were doing.

"HORAN!" Louis' head snapped towards the source of voice. He saw a mop of curls running towards the blonde boy, jumping and tackling him on the ground. "NIALL WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY'D YOU TELL DELTA THAT I WAS JUST A CASHIER IN THE BAKERY?" The lad was yelling at the top of his lungs. Louis was amused that he didn't lost his voice because now he was furiously talking to the blonde, now Niall. He saw the other brown hair lad was just leaning against the car, shooting the fight in his phone?

"HARRY STOP!" The blonde laughed and wiggled under the Harry guy.

'What kind of idiots are they?' Louis giggled loudly, which made all the three heads snap towards him. Louis stared at them wide because he thought they are probably going to yell at him. But what he didn't expected was to, that the two lads on ground stood up and also, leaned against the car. All of them, waved at him, their hands moving in coordination. Louis threw his head back and laughed at the comical sight. He waved back tucking a loose hair behind his ear.

"Louis!" He turned around when he saw his mom calling him. He waved at them for the last time and rushed back in his house.

Meanwhile.

"It was probably the most beautiful giggle I've ever heard," Harry put his hand on his chest still looking at the balcony.

"Yeah, she's new here, I guess." Niall sighed dreamily looking at the balcony, as well. Harry scowled at him. "Fuck off, Horan! Keep your eyes away from my property!"

"Your property?" Niall laughed. "How?" Harry rolled his green eyes.

"Just stay away!"

"What if I won't?"

Harry and Niall was one minute away from pouncing on each other when they heard it again. Their heads snapped towards the balcony but there wasn't anyone.

"Guys, that came from here," Liam, who was quiet throughout the scene decided to speak. He wiggled his phone in their faces and played the recording again where it had recorded Louis' giggle.

"You are so creepy, Liam...." Niall trailed off. Liam just shrugged and walked away.

"Wow! Now there's one more person who has eyes on my property!" Harry threw his hands up in the air and walked away grumbling under his breath. Niall grimaced at his friends.

"They both are creepy..."

[ I hope you liked it x ]