29.

[ enjoy 🌸 ]

"I think you should forget Louis. There are many other guys and girls out there." Niall whispered to Harry.

They all were sitting around the fire like the other night. Louis was helping Bruce and Liam with the fire. Zayn was in his tent. Florence, Ireland and Amanda were busy in their gossips. Harry and Niall were sitting a bit away from them whispering and bickering with each other.

"Why don't you leave him?! I'm sure once he see how pale you are, he'll leave you. Because no one wants a ghost around them!" Harry stepped on Niall's foot. Niall yelped.

"Well, he, once, told me doesn't like frogs." Niall shoved him away.

"There's no relation between these two topics." Harry rolled his eyes. Niall stood up and took out a small mirror from his pocket and then sat down again.

"Here, look in the mirror. You see a talking frog." Niall gave it to Harry who looked very... excited?

"Really?" That made Niall laugh loudly. He nodded with a smirk. Harry found nothing other than his reflection in mirror.

"There's no fr- wait! What the fuck?! You called me a frog!" The curly haired boy threw the mirror away.

"Yes, I did." The Irish boy picked on his nails with a smug smile.

"Argh! You look like a human bread." Harry pinched Niall's arm.

"And you are Bambi!"

"Fake blonde bimbo!"

"Flat ass!"

"You stare at my ass! What a creep!" Harry shrieked loudly.

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do-

"Too much love, lads. Too much love. Now, stop this PDA!" Lenny clapped his hands.

"There was no love or affection!" Harry scowled at Niall. "I just want to gouge his eyes out!" Lenny pulled him away from Niall when the curly boy literally clawed at him.

"I want to chop your filthy two inches dick!" Niall lunged at him but Liam was quick to pull him back.

Louis was sitting away from them, sipping on his coffee. He rolled his eyes, not bothering to acknowledge them. "Enjoying the drama?"

"You aren't?" Louis retorted, looking at Zayn.

"I just came out of the tent." Zayn huffed.

"Why do they keep fighting for everything and nothing?" Louis muttered to himself but Zayn heard him.

"Because they were best friends until Harry fucked up." Louis looked at him with a questioning look.

"Best friends?"

"Yeah. It sounds weird that Harry and Niall used to be best friends but it's true." Zayn scratched his forearm. The campsite was full of mosquitoes and insects.

"What happened?" Louis asked curiously. He was genuinely curious to know what happened between the two former 'best friends'.

"Niall used to like a girl a lot and Harry knew it. The day Niall was going to tell her, he saw her making out with Harry. That day they fought a lot and if it wasn't enough Harry stepped on Niall's weak point. I still remember he yelled in front of everyone that 'Niall's mother was a prostitute that is why his father left them!'." Louis gasped loudly because he knew that really was Niall's weak point and what Harry did was disgusting. "After that everyone teased Niall. In order to take revenge, Niall spread rumors that he slept with Harry's sister because she's a desperate Hoe." Louis was baffled by the story. Niall and Harry were really immature.

"A big fight broke again. Then, Harry move to popular group and their friendship turned into enmity." Zayn sighed sadly.

Louis looked at the two lads who were still throwing insults at each other. He has to do something.

[ i hope you liked it x ]