34.

[ the book will be a huge one since larry will be soon together . but lilo and zouis will take time . so please bare with "louis-e" , i promise i won't disappoint y'all . but please comment and vote . i need to know y'all opinion on the chapters and the content . ❤️ ]

"After a long time, you look like a boy," Louis smiled happily at his father. He loved his attention and affection. Every time his dad ruffled his hair made Louis all giddy and tingly.

"Can I grow them again?" He asked confidently. His dad looked at him and sighed.

"Of course, you can. Louis, it's your choice. I don't want to restrict you with my rules and opinions, son. It took me a lot of time to accept this but I support you," Louis almost gasped at the sweet words. He looked at his mom who was smiling back at him. "So my lovely kids made any friends?"

"I made three friends!" Fizzy exclaimed happily.

"I made a lot of them." Lottie was always the social butterfly. She smiled smugly at her siblings who just rolled their eyes. "I mean... I'm cool,"

Jay and Mark laughed at their child antics. Mark raised an eyebrow at Louis. "What about you, Lou? I heard you went on a camp,"

Louis hesitantly nodded with a awkward smile. "I made seven friends. Zayn, Liam, Lenny, Bruce, Ireland, Harry and..." He fiddled with his fingers nervously. He did not wanted to call Niall just his friend. "Erm.. N-Nialler. I mean Niall," A blush rose on his cheeks.

Félicité and Lottie were stifling a laugh and nudging Louis' shin repeatedly. "I guess N-Nialler. I mean Niall is Louis' best and a very close friend." Lottie mocked Louis.

"Very Close," Fizzy exclaimed with a deep and dark voice.

If it was possible then Louis was redder than tomato. He prayed to every god to save him from this embarrassment.

"Hm..." Mark hummed. He eyed his son properly who was a blushing mess. He looked at his wife with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh... Niall is Louis' best friend. He only encouraged Louis to cut his hair. He is a very good guy and treats Louis like his li-little br-brother,"

Louis, Lottie and Fizzy snapped their head towards Jay that they almost broke it. The look of horror on Louis' face made Lottie and Fizzy laugh loudly.

"Brother?" He mouthed to Jay who gave him a look of sympathy.

"Oh! I'm impressed. I could never convince my son for cutting his hair but this Niall guy did that so easily. I would love to meet him, Louis." The small boy almost pissed in his pants.

"I- Yeah... um... I need to take a shower." He muttered quietly. His dad nodded with a smile.

They were having a great dinner after a long time. It was all happy and cheerful. Everyone was chattering animatedly. The siblings were having their playful banters.

Until...

"LOUEH!"

The tiny boy got up from his place and trotted to his balcony. He cringed when the person shouted his name, followed by a loud whistle. He looked down to see none other than Harry Styles. 

"What?"

"Can we talk? It's urgent!"

"No. I'm having dinner with my family,"

"Okay, then I'm coming there!"

"No Harry! My dad's back,"

The two boys shared a look for a minute. "Please?"

"It better be important or else I'll break your neck," Louis glared at him. Harry chuckled loudly.

"Sure jan!"

"Wait! I'll come there. Give me two minutes,"

Louis walked back to his family. "Harry wants to discuss something. Um.. can I go?"

"Finish your dinner. Then you can go." Louis thanked his father and finished his leftover. He put his plate in the sink and turned to leave.

"Come back before your bed time." Jay reminded him with a stern look.  Louis hummed and left to meet the curly haired boy.

"What do you want?" Harry was leaning against the car hood, scrolling through his phone. He fished his phone inside his pocket and smiled at Louis.

"I want you to help me,"

"Help you with?"

"I realized that what I did was extremely wrong. I m-mean Niall is a very good guy and Maura is a sweet lady. I-I want to apologize to Niall," Louis hummed in acknowledgement.

"How can I help you, Harry?"

"Just convince him to come to the place I'll tell you," Harry cracks his knuckles and then take two them in his mouth. Louis almost grimaced.

"Suddenly?" Louis raised a brow.

"I- What I did was really wrong and I realized when I met Maura again. I put myself in Niall's shoes and realized that if someone said something that disgusting about my mom, I'll kill them in a heartbeat!" Harry clenched his fists as if his imagination came true.

"That's really good, Harry. But you know it will take a lot of time and patience to win his friendship back?"

"I know but I'll try my best!" Harry seemed so determined that Louis gave in. "But did I won our friendship back?" He looked hesitantly at the small boy.

"Honestly, I don't know but I can forgive you because you are trying."  Louis muttered softly.

"Thank you. Can I hug you?" Louis snorted when he saw Harry grinning so big and jumping on his toes.

"Um... sure b-

It didn't took much for Harry literally lunge at Louis and coddle him into a bear hug. Louis was engulfed into the Harry's tall and broad frame. Harry smelled sweet like cinnamon and fresh like flowery meadows.

"Did you just sniffed me?" Louis giggled. "Maybe... Maybe not..." Louis pulled away from the hug and smiled at Harry. "Don't disappointment me this time! Make Niall happy again. He is not the same anymore,"

"I promise you. He'll soon become the old Niall. Harry promise," The curly haired boy stuck his pinkie out for Louis, who linked his pinkie with Harry and smiled. Harry was such a cute boy and that made Louis like him more.

"Thank you." And Harry certainly didn't fainted million times when Louis held his hands and kissed his cheek.

[ i hope you liked it x ]