8.

"Oh so you came from Doncaster? That's such a nice place." Harry was impressed by Ms. Lindsey. She was quite nice with words. Louis was having the time of life, squeezed up between two overly affectionate boys. Note the sarcasm.

"Erm.. yeah," Louis feel Harry and Niall burning holes on the either side of his face. He wriggled uncomfortably. "So Louise, you started taking school?"

"I'm taking them online," Harry frowned because now he can't show off his beautiful girlfriend. Soon-to-be beautiful girlfriend. "But why?" Louis winced because Niall screeched directly in his ear.

"I don't like people... um.. I mean I don't get comfortable with new people," Louis pursed his lips.

"Oh okay... you know I'm the captain of the school football team," Harry said proudly. "Really? I love football," Harry felt accomplished by pleasing Louise.

"But I'm the star player!" Niall butted in. Louis smiled. "That's cool, Nialler!"

Everybody's head turned towards Harry who was clutching his heart with a painful expression. "Ow!"

'Here comes the drama again!' Louis rolled his eyes. "What happened?"

"You have a nickname for him? You poked my heart!" Louis and Niall gave him a incredulous look while Ms. Lindsey laughed loudly. "But-"

"No, you poked my heart!" Harry looked away. "Harry, mate you're being over dramatic!" Niall chuckled.

"But she poked my heart!" Ms. Lindsey doubled over laughter, if that was possible. Louis sighed. "I'm sorry, Hazza! There, I gave you a nickname too. Happy?" Harry didn't like the name at all. 'Nialler' was better than 'Hazza' but he didn't have a heart to deny to Louise.

"Yeah. Hazza is very cute, like you. I'm happy but my heart still hurts. You need to heal it!" Louis groaned internally because Harry was so fucking dramatic and demanding. He took Harry's hand and kissed his palm and placed it on his chest. Niall gasped loudly because Harry did not deserve Louise's kiss.

"Does it feels better?" Harry nodded like a lovesick puppy. He saw the look on Niall's face and smirked.

Harry 1. Niall 0.

"Aw! Harry and Louise, you both are so cute. You'll make such a sweet couple." Louis blushed furiously at Ms. Lindsey comment. Harry was on the cloud nine and Niall was about to jump and rip out all of Harry's filthy curls.

"Thank you, Ms. L. I would love to have a pretty girlfriend like Louise." Harry smiled at Louis who was biting his lips nervously. To Harry, that was very suggestive.

'Girl! I'm not a girl. I'm a boy. I got a dick. Can't you see that I don't have fucking boobs?' Louis wanted to yell but he just smiled.

"Shit!" And this time it was Niall. He was holding his cheek. "The braces cut the inside of my cheek (worst pain)," He looked at the ceiling with sad and glassy eyes. "What a baby!" Harry scoffed loudly.

"You came to my house with a little cut on your thumb and made such big scene out of it, so don't be such a hypocrite!" Louis hissed at Harry who looked very sad, now. He rolled his eyes when the lady laughed again. That was getting annoying!

"Hey Nialler, drink some water. It would help a bit," Louis suggested and handed him a glass of water. Niall sipped it. He turned to Louis and pouted. "Cure my pain, like you did to Harry!"

Of course! Of-fucking-course! Everybody here were so fucking dramatic and got on Louis' nerve. "No fucking way she is going to kiss your filthy, infectious cheek. You look like you never take bath." Niall looked so hurt by the statement. He looked away and was about to get up when Louis pulled him back. He glared at Harry and mouthed "you are so rude!"

Louis gently kissed Niall's cheek and Harry was totally wrong. His cheek was soft and chubby that Louis pecked his cheek again.

Harry 0. Niall 100.

Ms. Lindsey was still laughing at the bummed expression of Harry but stopped when once again a glass broke. "Oh lord! I have only one heart and you keep breaking it. It is so fragile now that it can't take one more heart break! I can't-!" Harry leaned his head on the back of the couch, sniffling occasionally.

'Drama Queen!' Louis thought.

"And you keep breaking my glass? What about that?!" Ms. Lindsey glared at him angrily.

"And some people keep breaking my heart! What about that?!" Harry looked at Louis with tearful eyes. "It's okay! It's already suffered and broken a lot in these seventeen years. I don't care anymore!" He picked up a glass piece and handed to Louis. "Just stabbed my heart with this. Twist it and kill me. Then you can live with Niall!"

"Oh shut the fuck up, Styles! It was just a kiss." Niall was suddenly feeling well. "Just a kiss?! Just a fucking kiss?! It's antidote for my pain and heart break, Niall!" Harry cried.

"What about my glass?!"

"You are so dramatic Harry!" Ms. Lindsey was ignored. "What about me?! When I saw her kissing your palm and then you keep it on your chest! My heart broke too. You are just a brat." Niall jabbed his finger in Harry's chest.

"Ow! You poked my heart! Louise!" Harry clutched his chest. Niall clamped his hands on Louis' mouth. "She won't kiss it better anymore!"

"Oh no! I can see my end..." Harry whimpered. "I want my money. Pay me before you die!" Ms. Lindsey butted in angrily. "You are not dying anytime soon, Harry! You are evil." Niall barked.

"Oh my lord!"

There was no way in hell Louis was going to stay there anymore. The three of them bickered repeatedly. One of then crying and being his dramatic self, the other was accusing and yelling and the third one was constantly blabbering about her glass and money, even if she was being ignored.

Louis swatted Niall's hand away and rushed out of the house, away from three crazy people.

[ I have seen such dramatic people irl. Also, some of it was from my dream. Btw, I hope you liked it x ]