42.

•HAPPY NEW YEAR•

"It's the year 2020. Are you still enjoying your nap, Emma?"

Have a great 2020! Also, if you still like this book leave a comment and give your precious votes.  I suck at writing and I still do it. Could I BE anymore embarrassing?

It's 2020 and Friends is still on Netflix. Y'all should be grateful.

"— have always found you a little different than other girls." Zayn blabbered out his thought. "You- just from the first time I saw you— b-but I kept it to myself. I thought I was being stupid." He chuckled.

Louis never saw Zayn smiling too much or fooling around like the other guys. He always had this mysterious aura around him, like some invisible wall he has created to shield himself from the world. He remember Harry's words from the forest. Zayn likes him too. Or maybe he liked him because he used to think he was girl. That's not for Louis to ponder or crunch about.

"You don't go to school?"

Zayn shook his head. "After mom-dad left, I didn't feel like going back there. I joined this art gallery. Have always loved art."

After a brief silence Louis spoke. "The boys must be on their way back to home."

__

"Oh the smell of freedom!"

Harry sniffed the air and gave Niall a funny look. "The only thing I can smell is bubblegum that is in my mouth- look!" He pointed in his mouth to prove his point.

Niall forced a smile and hummed. "Yeah... I'm stupid." [...] "Where's Liam?"

"Tried to prove Mr. Gilbert wrong. Detention."

"That was imminent." Niall scoffed. "I mean who does that?"

"Ya-huh!"

"Getting on a more positive and lovable aspect of our lives!" Niall started.

"Oh I know, I know!" Harry tittered. "Louis!"

"You are getting smarter," They started trotting out of the school campus.

But.

"Niall!"

"Ew." Harry was quick to turn back and gag. Niall was still facing the other side, cursing his stars.

"Are you Niall?"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Don't give me that attitude, Harry!"

"Well, Niall doesn't seem to be thrilled at all about your arrival so..." he shrugged, pointing at the blonde who was still not facing them.

"Fuck off, Ha-

"Ew! You kiss your mom with that mouth, Amanda!" Harry remarked with a fake a gasp. Niall couldn't resist a snort. "Let's get over with this, okay? And I may add quickly!... As you see we-" he gestured towards him and Niall. "-are in hurry." He stated impatiently. "Actually, leave it. Schedule it for another day. Ta-ta!"

"Niall!— and you! Shut up!"

"Amanda..." Niall muttered.

Harry stomped his foot angrily and grumbled "Why did you turn?! I got us free, Niall!"

The girl has now sauntered over to them, smirking at Harry. There was another girl too and she was smiling at Harry too. Creep. "What?" Harry barked. That must have scared the other girl because now she was looking down with big eyes.