93.

The book is coming to its end and what the fuck am I supposed to do after it? God, gimme some idea. I'm going crazy 😩

A week has passed since Louis was told that they'd be moving to New York, in a month. Well, in three weeks. His sisters were absolutely buzzing because this was the first time they'll be moving out of Europe, although they always found moving to new places interesting, unlike Louis. What is so interesting about it? They were better at making friends than Louis, so of course, moving places wasn't a big deal for them. His parents were already packing up some of their things, they've even found a perfect place for themselves. However, Louis has been holed up in his room for a week now, either crying or getting angry at everyone or anyone. Niall still hasn't talked to him. His life was going downhill.

"Louis?"

"I really don't want to talk, mom." The boy mumbled, wiping the tear that trickled down his nose. "Maybe we'll talk when we reach New York!"

"Louis..." Jay slowly sauntered inside, sitting at the edge of the bed, near Louis' feet. "Baby, I know you are upset-

"Broken." Louis corrected her with a hiss, glaring at the wall behind her. "You kept it from me!"

"I did not know, love." She frowned. "Your dad didn't tell me anything other than him getting a promotion. It was all a surprise. I talked to him, told him that you are not very happy with all of these." She caressed his foot, lovingly. "But it's a great opportunity. For him, for us. Even for you." She tried to negotiate. "Lovely, you know, New York is a big city. And baby, I'm sure you'll make so many friends."

"I don't want to make many friends!" Louis cried. "I want to stay with my true friends here."

"Aw, baby," she cooed. "It's about the lads?"

"Yes!" He huffed, slamming his fist on the bed. "It's just about them. Mom, I love them. They are my first real friends, they actually stayed with me even after all my weirdness!"

"Who said you are weird?" Jay frowned. "Of course, they are the first ones to accept you as you. But there'll be more. Give others the chance-

"No!" He yelled. "No! Never- I'll never give anyone a chance because I end up losing everything because of you people!" He scrambled away from her. "And I'll never ever forgive your husband for putting me through all of this. I hate him." He stood up from his bed, glaring at her. "Just two more years!" With that he stormed off his room, his house.

-

Louis knocked on the door twice, waiting for someone to open it. Although he was paranoid about facing Niall, someone has to do it. He doesn't want to leave the town with Niall ignoring him. A minute later, he heard a soft pitter patter of feet hitting the floor and a very disheveled looking Niall opened the door. It broke Louis' heart more when the boy, out of his character, frowned when he saw Louis. Niall always smiled, brightened when he saw Louis, this is new.

"Is it a good time?"

Niall sighed heavily, nodding, opening the door fully to give Louis access to come in. "I'm sorry, I was sleeping." Louis could see the bags under his eyes, but didn't comment any further, just gave a nod.

"A week, Niall." Louis breathed out, frowning. "I know you are upset-

"Broken." It felt like a déjà vu, however, Louis swallowed the lump and hummed. "When?"

"Huh?"

"When are you.. y'know?" The Irish boy asked quietly.

"In three weeks." He didn't miss the way Niall's breath hitched and just stepped forward, wrapping his arms around the boy. "I'm sorry. Please don't hate me."